Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
They had a number of Bond movies but they're on the way out now.

If you didn't know, some sites list programs coming and going on Netflix for the upcoming month. Do a search for coming to Netflix in April for example. Or do a search for leaving Netflix

Watching Guardians of The Galaxy. Never picked up on until now (about the 6th time watching it). The alien Peter was sleeping with is Berite…. An Incredible Hulk character. She was making a movie about him.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Latest work drama. I have decided to step down as a manager. I'm not ready. The district manager was testing me again today. He wanted to see if I could handle cooking a lunch rush by myself. I heard him tell another not to help me. He kept the regular cook busy with other things. After we talked about it I asked what our options were. He said he can make me a crew member at Canton. Then said something about being a cook. So I'm going from a full time shift manager to a part time cook. Fewer hours and less pay. Yet the pros out weigh the cons. Mainly the location is on the same street I'm living on. It's less than 2 miles as opposed to 22 miles. It might give me more time to work on my own business ideas.

What do you think of the name; My Own Personal Geek

Remove ads