Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
See, that fits my belief that the gluten free people will be the end of the world. They want the world to look like their intestines.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think Popeyes was a bust. I was never called about working as a cook at the different location. I spoke to the manager. She said she was told about me but that was it. She said she might be able to give me 3 nights a week. I said I could work with that. She said she had to talk to the district manager. I'm waiting to hear back from her too.

In the meantime I have an interview Friday. Maybe that place is willing to work with me. Here's a question, is it wrong to promote my side hustle at the interview? I should have my new business cards by that time.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I think Popeyes was a bust. I was never called about working as a cook at the different location. I spoke to the manager. She said she was told about me but that was it. She said she might be able to give me 3 nights a week. I said I could work with that. She said she had to talk to the district manager. I'm waiting to hear back from her too.

In the meantime I have an interview Friday. Maybe that place is willing to work with me. Here's a question, is it wrong to promote my side hustle at the interview? I should have my new business cards by that time.

I’d shy away from mentioning the side hustle unless there’s an absolutely great reason for doing so. For instance, if the interviewer mentions having some technical difficulty, it would be fair to say that you do some tech troubleshooting, and you’d be happy to examine the problem. So no smoke blowing or self-aggrandizing, though, just factual info.

Last edited:

Remove ads