Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Got a call today telling me I was due a refund. It seems a company I contacted for tech support closed down before they could provide the service. Microsoft was therefore providing me with a refund. Isn't that nice of them? All I had to do was give them access to my computer so they could send me the application to get the refund. We must of gotten disconnected, I was in the middle of explaining I was not near my computer. I asked if they could text me the link to application. I think I need to call this guy Steve back. I really want the refund for the service I don't remember purchasing.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Could be offensive, but it cracked me up.
[video=youtube_share;9V1HVfeFpq8]https://youtu.be/9V1HVfeFpq8[/video]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Texas is called the Lone Star State because there is so much oil refinery pollution that a person can only see one star in the night sky.

Things Texans would never open carry:
The New York Times style section
Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar
A dog under 40 pounds
The emotional burdens of their fellow man

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
20190510_163234.jpg
I talked to the guy that lives in this. He and his travel companions stayed the night last night but were asked to leave by the local constabulary. He travels in the company of an Amazonian woman, a dwarven woman, a fighting dog, and a war pig. I think the dwarven woman may be a practitioner of tattoo magicks based on the number of tattoos upon her body. I'll make the man a bard because I heard him sing briefly and I think he's too much of a pot head to do much fighting.

And that splatter on the pavement is Country Crock. One of the women got angry and hurled the container out the door. The tale told to me by the bard.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases