Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Don't know but I saw Waldo's picture on a milk cartoon. He is missing.

WheresWaldoPsstTurnAround.jpg

In other news, this was dinner a few nights ago...

What "bacon cheese fries" want to be when they grow up - they fill up a standard tin half-way with fries, cover it in mozzarella, then fill it the rest of the way and top with more cheese and bacon. No BS cheese sauce or artificial bacon bits here.

baconcheesefries.jpg

Accompanied by a grilled chicken grinder...

grilledchickengrinder.jpg

The fries were $9.75 and the grinder was $8.75...
The local mom-and-pop pizza joint does serious food... :cool:

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
View attachment 106695

In other news, this was dinner a few nights ago...

What "bacon cheese fries" want to be when they grow up - they fill up a standard tin half-way with fries, cover it in mozzarella, then fill it the rest of the way and top with more cheese and bacon. No BS cheese sauce or artificial bacon bits here.

View attachment 106696

Accompanied by a grilled chicken grinder...

View attachment 106697

The fries were $9.75 and the grinder was $8.75...
The local mom-and-pop pizza joint does serious food... :cool:

Mad Jack? Last we heard of him he was heading in the OR for a quadruple bypass. Why? Cuz, he ate a meal the locals call suicide on a plate. Legend has it if you eat the whole thing and survive, you win a t-shirt. Mad Jack heard this and told his companion "hold my beer" No one expected these to be his final words. Unless you count Uurrrggggg before he keeled over as a word.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
[video=youtube_share;NiZZLijlCe8]https://youtu.be/NiZZLijlCe8[/video]

A tribute to our heroes. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

It was not easy finding a video with him playing uninterrupted or talked over. I found those news clips very disrespectful.

I’ve seen few owls in the wild, but I know we’ve got several in our neighborhood. One night, while I was giving the dogs some yard time (with Holee Roller kicking included), I heard a 6-way convo being held. Very cool...but one- seemingly of a different species from the others- was extremely loud (probably very close) and sounded more annoyed than inquisitive.

"Who?"
"You know who."
"Who?"
"You know who."
"Who?"
"Hooooooo! You know Who!"
"Who?"
"I know what you are doing and to Who."
"Who?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads