A couple of options I'm curious about with Trailblazer

Papercut

First Post
Really? You're worried about a 5th level spell (from a 9th+ level caster) that hits from ~100 feet away for 5 damage 5 times? You're worried about a 5th level spell that deals 25 points of damage?

I guess you're free to worry about whatever you want to. But my four-ogre attack squad can get into face-smash range before you kill more than 1 of them with multiple 5th level spells. So, I think you're worrying about the wrong stuff.

You're probably right, I am a 3e noob, lol.

Papercut

First Post
Really? You're worried about a 5th level spell (from a 9th+ level caster) that hits from ~100 feet away for 5 damage 5 times? You're worried about a 5th level spell that deals 25 points of damage?

I guess you're free to worry about whatever you want to. But my four-ogre attack squad can get into face-smash range before you kill more than 1 of them with multiple 5th level spells. So, I think you're worrying about the wrong stuff.

You're probably right, I am a 3e noob, lol.

Papercut

First Post
I am editing the TB book down to a Trailblazer Basic book. I have pared it down to about 90 pages atm, but am not really sure how to deal with the spells. I cut out alot of the non player material, and it seems like something that could be have real fast character creation.

Still a work in progress though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases