[Adventure] Little Workshop of Horrors (Judge: stonegod)

jbear

First Post
GM: Reward Points. Basically, each one you spend gives you xp equal to a standard monster of your level. So Moses gets 175 xp per point while Venakhad gets 250 at level 6 and 300 at level 7. But don't level up your character until both he and the above rewards are approved. Oh, speaking of which, [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]?
So I could cash my 3 RP for 525 xp, enough to bump me to level 5, right? That would take me to 5562 xp.

I've assumed I'm correct :D And levelled up to level 5 ...which means ... hehehe ...he .... hehe ... I need approval for level 5 :p So I need 2 approvals as well.

[MENTION=91452]rb780nm[/MENTION] I've looked at sheet. Something going on there with your lvl 6 feat not appearing (only in one place at bottom of summary sheet) Also not figured into defense table or in AC on summary sheet.y my calculations that feat should raise AC to 24.Also gold appears different on summary sheet and equipment list description below summary. Also theres some crazy font happening at the bottom of your sheet you might want to look at for ascetic reason. Once that is sorted then approved.

Last edited:

Remove ads