[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts - Page 30
Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 450
  1. #291
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,206
    "Is fight? Yah!" Daylily shouts happily. A vein begins to pulse on his forehead as he runs forward into melee.

    OOC
    I'm not sure if the columns provide cover on the diagonals or not. If they DON'T provide diagonal cover, move to H12. If they DO provide diagonal cover, move to H13. Rage. Smack #1 with hammer.


    Mini Stats
    Daylily Falshenaya

    -Normal-
    AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 12 touch)
    HP: 26/26
    CMB: +6 CMD: 18
    Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +0

    -Raging-
    AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 10 touch)
    HP: 30/30
    CMB: +8 CMD: 20
    Fort: +6 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

    Perception: +7
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
    Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, rage
    Rage Remaining: 7

  2. #292
    Seeing a viable target from his current position, and deciding to hold onto his remaining bolts for the time being, being unsure of this particular undead's strengths, Thuvian launches a tiny dart of acid at zombie1.

    actions
    Cast Acid Splash


    Thuvian's mini stats

    Thuvian Darklight
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 7 Current: 7
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +3(5 vs illusions)

    Current Weapon: Light Crossbow (+3/1d8)
    Notable Effects: Mage Amor

    Binding Darkness 6/day
    Darkness 1/day
    Spells Remaining
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
    1st Level: Shield

  3. #293
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    OOC: Sorry about not being clear: the columns do provide diagonal cover.


    Both Arianna and Daylily step into battle, the former with grim resolve and the latter with the gleeful demeanor of a puppy turned loose in a field. Both however are unable to damage their repulsive opponents: Arianna's spear takes little more than a harmless piece of already-flayed skin off her target, whereas Daylily's exuberance causes him to swing wide, knocking a sizable chunk of the column off in the process. Meanwhile, Saranna moves herself into position as the still-partially-drunk Relic racks his brains...

    Update
    Both Daylily and Arianna miss (AC is 12). Relic and Thuvian to act.

  4. #294
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Thuvian expertly weaves a small dart of acid between the rabid elf and the dented column, burning off a portion of the zombie's forehead. Although the creature doesn't even acknowledge the damage, it's clear that Thuvian has caused harm to it.

    Crunch
    Thuvian hits the zombie, dealing 2 damage.

  5. #295
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,206
    OOC: Actually, that's a round up, so it should be 3. 1-2 -> 1, 3-4 -> 2, 5-6 -> 3.

    So you're telling me that I hit on a roll of 3 an above, and I rolled a 2? Damn it.

  6. #296
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    OOC: 3 it is.

    And damn, indeed.

  7. #297
    Member
    Magsman (Lvl 14)



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    4,228
    As Relic walks far too bravely into the room, still with a slight limp he mutters loud enough for the others to hear, but to noone in particular:

    "Did someone say necromancer's lair? Sand blown in my Eyes! And all I can think of are spells that play against the mind! Completely useless against the mindless! Blades! That would show a zombie who's boss! And Daylilly with a hammer, me with a staff..."

    Tisking at himself he walks around the corner into the room, moving to take cover behind a large column. He leans out and with a point of his finger he fires a ray of frost at the Flaming Skull in the corner. The hiss of flame when the ice impacts is quite spectacular.

    Actions
    Move: to I7
    Standard: use Ray of Frost on Flaming Skull

    I can shoot at it from there, right?


    Relic
    Lvl 2 Human Wizard
    HP: 17/17
    AC: 16 Touch 12 FlatFooted 14
    Status: Mage Armour
    Fort: +1 Ref: +2 Will: +4
    Spells: lvl 0: Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Daze, Light
    Lvl 1: Mage Armour: USED; Shocking Grasp; Sleep; Colour Spray
    Bonded Ring:
    Lightning Flash 7/7 uses left today
    Wand of Sleep: (50) charges
    Consumables: 3/5 CLW Potions
    Last edited by jbear; Wednesday, 5th October, 2011 at 09:07 AM.

  8. #298
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Steam rising violently from its unnatural flames, the burning skull flies to the east, issuing a horrific scream as it does so. Most of the group are nothing more than conventionally troubled by the sound, but the unnatural creature's call touches a primal fear inside the Jiragan warrior. Preoccupied with the surprising arrival of fear, coupled with his battle rage, Daylily is unable to protect himself from the zombie in front of him, which lands a huge blow with one of its lumbering arms. Its companion in front of Arianna shuffles forward and takes a swipe at the merwoman, which she neatly dodges. As she does so, she catches sight of a new horror crawling across the wall: a severed hand, which seems to be making its way towards Thuvian. She calls out a warning to the others.
    Crunch
    Relic's Ray of Frost hits (3 damage). Everyone made the will save from the skull's shriek except Daylily, so Daylily is shaken for 4 rounds. Daylily's zombie landed a critical hit, causing 16 damage (I hope I'm not wasting all my crits on you guys; I could use those in my other games). Arianna's zombie misses. Arianna's perception beat the crawling hand's, so now he's visible.

    Bad Guy Status Update:
    - Flaming Skull: 2/5 HP, 13 AC
    - Both Zombies: 9/12, 12 AC
    - Crawling Hand: 9/9, 14 AC

    You're up, gang.
    Map

  9. #299
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,206
    "Ay! Bad spirit!" Daylily shouts, flailing wildly with his earthbreaker.

    OOC
    Going for the hand. Song, if you want me to 5ft step for a better sneak attack, just shout, and Daylily will set up the flank.

    EDIT: Rolled even better than the 2. Also, just wanted to confirm: you did add in Daylily's +2 will save from rage?


    Mini Stats
    Daylily Falshenaya

    -Normal-
    AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 12 touch)
    HP: 26/26
    CMB: +6 CMD: 18
    Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +0

    -Raging-
    AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 10 touch)
    HP: 14/30
    CMB: +8 CMD: 20
    Fort: +6 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

    Perception: +7
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
    Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, rage, shaken
    Rage Remaining: 6

  10. #300
    Member
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,653
    With the zombie moving in, Arianna drops her spear and goes with her more natural claws to shred the abomination. She connects once, ripping most of the muscle off the bone.
    actions
    free drop spear, full attack claw/claw slashing
    mini-stats
    Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +2, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
    Base HP 10/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
    Current HP: 10
    , Current AC: 14
    CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +1, Reflex +2, Will +4 . . Move 5'
    Long Spear +0, d8 with 10' reach
    Spear Gun +2, d8
    Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
    Active Enhancements: -
    In hand: none

    Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 4 days rations
    . . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
    Spent: 100 gp of her 125 gp share of the fancy chest sale for the 2 LRE
    Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
    .Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
    1st Level: 2/day, 2 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

    Beast ~ Perception +10, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
    Base HP 10/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
    Current HP: 10/11, Current AC: 19
    CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +1, Reflex +1, Will +4 . . Move 30'
    Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
    Longspear +4, d8+4 with 10' reach
    Spear Gun +2, d8
    Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
    Active Enhancements: - mage armor 50 min
    In hand: claw/claw
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Wednesday, 5th October, 2011 at 06:58 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Uncertain about composite functions.
    By Biojar in forum *Varied Geek Talk & Media Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Thursday, 10th February, 2011, 11:24 PM
  2. Twilight, the Uncertain Knight, and the Distressed Damsel
    By Jack7 in forum *Varied Geek Talk & Media Lounge
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Thursday, 7th January, 2010, 11:27 PM
  3. [Devils Workshop] Sidetrek Adventure Weekly #12: An Uncertain Jungle Extraction avai
    By lmpjr007 in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Thursday, 22nd May, 2008, 11:39 AM
  4. Whereabouts?
    By Dispater in forum Meta - Forums About Forums
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Saturday, 19th January, 2002, 06:57 PM
  5. Whereabouts?
    By Dispater in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Saturday, 19th January, 2002, 06:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •