Question about the wikia templates

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
TwoHeadsBarking, stonegod and KarinsDad are the only active judges I believe.
Correct: r1 vanished, evo retired (come back!), evilbob retired; the rest vanished some time before that. KD focuses more on game judging (though I think he'll do some proposal judging depending on his time).

I'm on travel can cannot look at proposals right now.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Correct: r1 vanished, evo retired (come back!), evilbob retired; the rest vanished some time before that. KD focuses more on game judging (though I think he'll do some proposal judging depending on his time).

I'm on travel can cannot look at proposals right now.

I'm actually moving, so my ability to judge is even more on the back burner. On the other hand, I'm only DMing one game here instead of two and I'm playing in zero games as a player instead of two.

I wish I could find the time to actually review a PC. But with the new Character Builder, it just takes too long. I really want to have players be allowed to send the judges their Character Builder files if they have them so that we can review a PC quickly.

[MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION]: That would be as simple as having us export the short text and paste it on the wiki, but the problem is that there is no guarantee that what is given in the short text (which is then imported into CB) would accurately match that which is put into the templates on the wiki. But as long as that's only a tool for comparison (which is how I do it when I review) then that would work!

Remove ads