Upcoming Adventure Review

FrancisJohn

Explorer
As far a beginning adventure for level 1/2, how many people do we have?

Players/Characters

Anastrace / Erin Magus 2
Snot / ??? 1
Deepthought / Sylvain Bard 1
Fenris / Valdemar Fighter 1
TillforPie / Abramac Wizard 1

As soon as Snot is done, can we get going? I have a cool idea, just have to write it down. That is of course I have the privilege of GMing here.

Aura

Explorer
That looks right to me, FJ.

Snot's character is Doriandra (Ranger 1).

Like most 1st level groups, the group will be light on healing, but Sylvain does have CLW, so there is some. One of the things you can do about that is build healing drops into the loot for the players. Gives them an object lesson in tracking consumables. :)

Let us know. I think it's a good idea to push this game if you're up for it. I'll poke [MENTION=6762758]TillForPie[/MENTION] who has had to wait a while to let him know a game is incoming. We can work the approvals on the others.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Just submitted my first adventure to the judge email!

Here's my character list so far.....

Erin Vaneese (Anastrace) – Tiefling Magus 2
Sylvain the Willow (Deepthought) – Half-elf Bard 1
Valdemar (Fenris) – Human Fighter 1
Doriandra Harrington (Snot Snottington) – Human Ranger 1
Abramac (TillForPie) – Wizard 1

Haven't heard anything from abramac for weeks, don't know if we can count him? Any old-timers want to fire up a new level 1? Or maybe someone from the Memories of the Past crew wants to play a 2nd character? I am badgering my friend IRL to join up, but don't know if he's up for the commitment. If he does though, he will be reliable.

Thoughts?

Snot Snottington

First Post
Doriandra Harrington. Ranger. Going to get a post up for her in the DWI shortly. Crazy work week. SO fuzzy glad that I'm off every other Friday and tomorrow is it! Gives me a chance to enjoy a rum and diet pepsi and some quality ENWorlding. :)

That it also happens to be payday, and I have no mortgage for two months, makes it all the sweeter.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Looks like no Abramac/tillforpie/tiefling/wizard. But we got gazrak!

Looks like a slash and bash adventure!

So now: fighter/barbarian/bard/ranger/magus?

Aura

Explorer
That sounds about right. Be ready to make necessary alterations if you have a last minute joiner, usually in the form of checking the charts to see if the group gets the APL bonus for size and acting accordingly. Perhaps Till wakes up, or your friend joins, or Kahless makes a 2nd character. Any of the above.

If nobody else gets to it, I hope to review your adventure this weekend, perhaps even tonight.

Jago

Explorer
Getting interest going for an adventure I will be submitting by the end of this week, Xarr Giveth, Heroes Taketh Away, focusing on very fun things like The Black Death. Yay Adventure!

Looking for 5-6 Players between levels 1-3, with again the idea that Disease will be a major part of the challenge, so please be aware that sickness and death is a very real possibility. But we'll try to not have it come down to that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases