General Discussion

MerryMortician

Explorer
I didn't laugh intentionally. I think it must have registered a touch by accident at some point. I check the boards from mobile more frequently than I'm able to properly post. But you're welcome :)

ealt

Explorer
Hey all! I've had two ideas knocking around my head the last week or so and wanted to go ahead and bounce them off you guys and see what you think:
  1. I've been playing the Swordlord Fighter archetype in my real-life campaign and I gotta say its a blast. Do you guys think it would be somethig we could possibly include on here?
  2. I've also been looking at items for my Rogue, and I found two that I really like, but are not from approved sources: Cat Burglar's Boots and Poison Vial of Distance. Thoughts on these?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
poison vial of distance I personal feel is too much. makes assassin job too easily attained. too dangerous.

as for the sword lord the problem is that of copyright infringement: Copyright Notice - Pathfinder Player Companion: Inner Sea Primer (section 15)

I would need to think more on the boots. upon further view I see there is a copyright issue on the boots too.

Just so you know, at the start of LPF we contacted Jason Bulman directly for permission to uses some things and they were solid on their stance of no permission granted.

Last edited:

ealt

Explorer
On a side note, you mentioned the Assassin class. Is that allowed? I know it is usually restricted to Evil characters, have they waived that requirement on here?

GlassEye

Adventurer
[roll0]
[sblock=Test][roll1]
Test: [roll2][/sblock]

Just making some dice roller tests.

Edit: [roll]1d20+1[/roll]

Last edited:

Remove ads