General Discussion

jackslate45

First Post
So I am trying to outfit Shadow with gear, and I wanted confirmation on what is allowed or not. Specifically, I am trying to buy the bracers of Armor (+3) (EDIT: And a strength belt, if possible) and place it on Shadow's front legs, to give him additional production.

I know that weapons / armor / gear is sized differently, but I don't know about magical items. Do they expand based on who is wielding them?

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
According to 'Animal Archive', which is on our list of sources, a quadruped with claws/paws can use armor, chest, eyes, headband, neck, shoulders, wrist, and saddles in the belt slot. So it would look like bracers of armor are ok for wolves but not the strength belt.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Whence replacing characters, does that character start at the same exact experience and treasure found, or just the minimum numbers for that level?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Depends - if you've retired the character, it's minimum for that level, and gold per the "wealth by level" table in the core rules.

If the character you're replacing dies during an adventure, you start with the XP and wealth the character had accumulated to that point in the adventure (including TXP and TGP).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases