A few pages from the Player's Guide

Leif

Adventurer
Just as a little teaser for those reading this thread... the first chapter is below.

The idea is that GMs can read the novel at the same time as they run the adventure path. That should make it very easy for them to immerse themselves in the universe and portray the flavour to their lpayers.
Read Chapter 1. Not bad stuff, not bad at all. But I'd expect no less from Resnick.

Leif

Adventurer
Bravo on the decision to go Pathfinder! You just earned my money!!! Thanks.
[Reply self-edited - I agree that Pathfinder is of exceptional quality. I was going to plug 4E as well, but nehhh, not the time nor place, & I don't want to start THAT again. So I'll just say that you're right, Mr. palmer - Pathfinder is ACES!]

Last edited:

Rugult

On Call GM
Very much looking forward to working in a sci-fi setting with Santiago!

Morrus and I have already started spelunking into how we're treating sci-fi using Pathfinder, and it's shaping up to be an interesting adventure. We're hoping these conversion guidelines can be used by any GM wanting a quick and easy way to swap the core PF rules into any sci-fi environment.

That being said, with Zeitgeist's 3rd adventure getting into the beginning of PF conversion and the time of year (damn Holidays, getting in the way), you'll have to wait just a bit longer before you see the finished PF Santiago starter.

Trust me, it will be worth it!

Jeff palmer

First Post
I love Pathfinder, but I love the adventures you guys are putting out for it even more! Can't wait to read over Zeitgeist 3, check out Santiago and (hopefully) read over a full WoBs Pathfinder conversion. You guys keep puttin' 'em out, I'll keep on buying them!

pdf problem

um...the PDF of the sample pages from the Santiago adventure path you have at the beginning of this thread doesn't work for me, as I get a (paraphrased) "File type not supported..or its damaged" type error on Adobe Reader and even other pdf readers I've tried (and Adobe reader works fine with other PDF files). I even tried downloading it a few times.

Anyone else have this problem?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
um...the PDF of the sample pages from the Santiago adventure path you have at the beginning of this thread doesn't work for me, as I get a (paraphrased) "File type not supported..or its damaged" type error on Adobe Reader and even other pdf readers I've tried (and Adobe reader works fine with other PDF files). I even tried downloading it a few times.

Anyone else have this problem?

Are you using the latest version of Adobe Reader? Might be worth trying an update.

actually it wasn't the latest version...so i updated to the newest one...didn't help any...it still says "...Adobe reader could not open XXXXXX.pdf because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged".

I can open any other pdf (i have lots of them) with no problem.

Remove ads