Character Submission Thread

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
only if my fire elementalist is in the Dunn Wright inn talking with the flames in the fire place. He has had many interesting conversations with the tiny elementals that hang out there.

Snot Snottington

First Post
only if my fire elementalist is in the Dunn Wright inn talking with the flames in the fire place. He has had many interesting conversations with the tiny elementals that hang out there.

would be fun to be around when he got into an argument with them. Always fun to see a Heated Argument when you are not involved. :p

Snot Snottington

First Post
Updated Doriandra with the following:

Changed Armor from Padded to Ceremonial Silk Armor. Adjusted funds and weight as appropriate.
Added description of the Ceremonial Silk Armor to her character sheet. :)
Added Dagger to inventory. Adjusted funds and weight as appropriate.
Added Dagger to weapon's list, including stats. This might enjoy a second look by someone to make sure this has been added correctly. Added Dagger as effected by Weapon Finesse.

Once someone has poked at these items and thumbs upped the changes, I'll work on the intro post to DWI. :)

Aura

Explorer
Go ahead, Snot. You only needed one approval anyway to join into DWI roleplay. We encourage participation. :)

PS: Changes look fine, you just need to up your total initiative to +6. Perhaps at 2nd level pick up the craft skill again, just to say you have it.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases