[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION], yes, you have resist all 5 from Protective Roots. Hitting Sharpe's dragon now is at +4 to damage (vuln 2 and +2 to damage)? I think we're about to see Sharpe's terrible berserk rage if Sigarr looks at it wrong way :)

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: OK gang, I'm back from vacation and notice no posts since the 28th. Is there a plan to move this forward? Maybe we should do a roll call and see where we stand?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] said he will continue, but that was just about his last post.

I hope you had good vacation :)

dimsdale

First Post
GM: I'm back from my month long vacation with recharged batteries. Post coming tonight. All I can say is that I'm truly sorry and that hopefully within the next month you guys can finally defeat Bosch, but not before I kill 3 of you :). Post coming tonight.

dimsdale

First Post
GM: A drastic chain of events

A brutal combination of attacks from the paladin, dwarf and rune priest cause great damage to the black dragon. Quan manages to keep the other dragon at bay. The frost giant moves towards an on-coming group of dragon minions. While this takes place the helmed bard shows his true power, healing the mighty dragon to almost full strength, much to the dismay of the heros around the foe. As the frost giant swings his mighty blade, a decapitated head flies at great speed in the direction of the Sharpe, hovering on his winged mount. The head hits the bard with great force, knocking off the helm from the bard's head. The impact of the blow causes the bard to fall from his mount, landing right on top of the lessor dragon, which is currently feeling the effects of Quan's arrows. The fall causes 15 points damage to Sharpe, now prone on top of the back of the other dragon.

GM: I know it's a stretch...work with me here people. You've got a healthy black dragon to kill and you're going to need all the help you can get.

Sharpe's white dragon looks confused, not knowing what whether to attack the dragon holding its master or to move out of the way of the battle.

GM: I want to bring closure to this two year adventure. Let's just say that everyone is now at full strength including the dragons

1. Sharpe is now prone on the other dragon, without the mind control helmet, but -20 to hp.
2. Sharpe's white dragon is now without a his master. (his actions are to be determined)
3. Sigarr is no longer around
4. The current location of your characters are accurate
5. It's the heroes turn
6. Everyone is at full hp, powers, etc...including dragons

map

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION]
Does that mean we're starting from scratch? I mean, we had some effect going like resist all 5 which IIRC required us to bunch up. Which is impractical now. I realize it would be fair that we had to use some tactics to get it back, but still.

Also, does "full strength" means magic items powers and AP is also restored? if you remember, we spent APs at the start against the dragon.

OOC:
Does that mean we're starting from scratch? I mean, we had some effect going like resist all 5 which IIRC required us to bunch up. Which is impractical now. I realize it would be fair that we had to use some tactics to get it back, but still.

This shouldn't be a problem. If Quan moves in burst 1 from K10 I can use the power again and we'll all (well except sigarr obviously) get the resistance and you can move away. Skaliss can then re-deploy that AC enhancing area and Vimak do his effects and MOVE OUT of the blast area (which would leave only Nementah and Quan in the blast and defenders should be able to punish the dragon if he blasts us.

Nementah can shout same info for in-game effect...

Luinnar

First Post
Ow my head.... Sharpe mutters. Oh well, nothing vital is stored in there there anyway.

Hey, my Dragon changed colors! he says happily.

What happened? And where am I? Who am I? What day of the week is it? What is my favorite color? Why is the sky blue? Oceans brown? Cats meow? Dragons moo?

Wait...I remember something about a dragon, and another dragon, and another dragon and a bard...

I remember he now! he shouts. I was being mind controlled by a party of adventures and then a noble dragon came and saved me!

Which means....

You guys are here to catch that dragon too, right?
he says gesturing to Bosh.

OOC: Thanks for the update! I assume Sharpe has his new dragon now?

Remove ads