D&D 5E What Is The Proper Order Of Attributes For D&D Next?

Order of Attributes?

• Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Dexterity, Constitution, Charisma

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma

Votes: 66 47.8%
  • Strength, Constituton, Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma

Votes: 35 25.4%
  • Blasphemous Other Option (Elaborate or Perish)

Votes: 10 7.2%

Kannik

Hero
Och, tough one -- I get and approve of the physical/non-physical split of the 'modern' way of ordering the stats, they will, and forever be, in my head, never to alter, anything other than, and I always write them down this way when creating a character, Str Int Wis Dex Con Cha. It's just to engrained and tradition in my head. :)

So I vote for "it doesn't matter, I will always write them down this way and then order them to whatever they have on the sheet for what's best for the rules" It's not very snazzy sounding as a poll option, though. :p

peace,

Kannik

Herschel

Adventurer
Bah! It's not D&D if you don't use a d6 to arrange them randomly on your sheet! Any other way in the core book is a deal breaker for me!

In fact, instead of alt PHB covers, there should be alt ordered printing of teh PHB with stats and classes listed in random order! That's how Gary wanted it ya know.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Dexterity, Constitution, Charisma, Comeliness ;)

Also, you forgot Comliness, the pinnacle of D&D ability scores.

I don't see Comeliness in anyone's list yet?

Though I like Kaodi's idea a few posts up, I've still got to go with

Str-Int-Wis-Dex-Con-Cha(-Com)*

* - Comeliness can always be a modular bolt-on in 5e.

Lan-"I've played one character in my life that had a Comeliness stat, and on a 3-18 curve it was 19"-efan
Comeliness gets no love whatsoever in my thread on it. I believe the quote is "DIE, Comeliness. Die die DIE!! "

Remove ads