[Adventure] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge:Lord Sessadore)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
True or not, Sabynha had expected the statues were the work of Kalbon, and was surprised that they did not stop moving when he died. She looked about for some other source of the magic, racking her mind for answers...

OOC: Can I make a roll either as part of or instead of my action to determine the source of the magic on these things?

Son of Meepo

First Post
Sensing Sabynha's puzzlement, Wat added.

"The pixies that fled were Kalbon's pawns. These statues are likely guardians of this place and will serve Soryth until she is driven from here."

jbear

First Post
True or not, Sabynha had expected the statues were the work of Kalbon, and was surprised that they did not stop moving when he died. She looked about for some other source of the magic, racking her mind for answers...

OOC: Can I make a roll either as part of or instead of my action to determine the source of the magic on these things?

GM: Sure, make an arcana roll with your turn (Free action)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
"Perhaps. I want to watch them a bit more. I have a hunch..."

Sabynha thought for a second before enacting a plan, "Sir Flibbertigibbet, I will make a distraction for a moment. Please watch them closely to see if you notice any strange magic at work."

She turned to Daphne, "I'll help you play a prank on your master if you go bite that statue. Oh, and give my love to Rain and Zuri. There's an opening, now!"

She pointed toward the statue nearest all her friends, and the fey wolf lunged toward it, fangs beared, while she dashed off to stand on the table to get a better view.

[sblock=actions]Minor Action: Inspire Competence (+2 to next Arcana check for me and each ally)
Standard Action: Use Unicorn's Charge on Daphne; she can charge as a free action to target Caryatid 2. If she hits, each of my allies adjacent to Caryatid 2 regains 4hp or may teleport 1 square as a free action.
Move Action: Move to stand on the table in D12 for a better view of the battle.
Free Action: Arcana check 1d20+6+2=24[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neil1889

First Post
[sblock=ooc]To charge you have to move at least 2 squares, so you need to start 3 squares away, not 2.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]OK, so he'd have to move at least two squares as Rain is in the shortest route. But looking at the PHB, that's enough to stop the charge, because Rain is occupying the square nearest the enemy. So yeah, I now agree he can't. I best watch for that one in table-top.[/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
[sblock=ooc]OK, so he'd have to move at least two squares as Rain is in the shortest route. But looking at the PHB, that's enough to stop the charge, because Rain is occupying the square nearest the enemy. So yeah, I now agree he can't. I best watch for that one in table-top.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]You should use the Rules Compendium for the current charge rules they are significantly different than what is in the PHB.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases