[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

Son of Meepo

First Post
One thing we want to consider is that taking a rest now means we are sitting around for 5 minutes and it seems apparent that someone realizes we are here.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Well, remember that we each had 5 temps after our last rest, so the 10 damage leaves most of us down 5 from our normal maximum. Also Rain won't be down any real hp being a tiefling.

I'm concerned that resting an extra time may give Soryth time to make that fight even harder on us.

jbear

First Post
Okay, I am going to make the call on this one.

I actually made a mistake on when the next combat triggered when I pushed the action forward from one room to the other. You solved the first riddle with complete success. The combat should have triggered when you crossed to the other room. At that point you would have been at full HPs.

So, given that a) I pushed the action forward
b) I missed the combat trigger
c) The following fight is a boss fight as Nemesis correctly says
You can gain the benefits of a short rest now if you so choose. This will happen in the time frame of 60 seconds. So anything you could do in 10 rounds inside that room you have time to prepare for now before combat triggers.

Neil1889

First Post
Indeed, due to the fire resistance of 6 points, Rain is on 41 out of 43 HP's with +1 THP left, 5 surges remaining. Rain would prefer those who want to be healed do that.

Zuri is on 29 out 34 HP's, 4 surges remaining. Somewhat singed. Healing might not be a bad option for her.

A quick reminder of this:

5 THPs each at the beginning of each encounter until you level up to reward you for your achievement. You also gain +1 THP when you spend a healing surge which can stack with other THPs if you already have any.

Remove ads