[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I guess we need to have some more in-character dialogue then; someone needs to tell her that what she said made sense in ways she didn't realize, because she's not seeing it at the moment ;)

Mewness

First Post
Unfortunately Sir Flib can't sheathe his weapon and then get it out again if that turns out to be necessary, because he has to shrink it and that's an encounter power.

Edit: that said, he'll still do it if someone tells him to.

Neil1889

First Post
If need be, there are few spare daggers around for Sir Flib.

Invisible Castle is down and I still want to make some rolls, so I'll post sometime after it makes it's customary return.

Mewness

First Post
All his attacks apart from Eldritch Bolt require his special weapon (he's STR 8, so his ordinary basics are worthless). But he'll have to make do. Eldritch Bolt isn't *terrible*.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
If we plan to continue playing past this adventure (and I sincerely hope we do), I may have conscripted my wife into joining us. She's currently working on her thesis, so won't be available until April, but past that she's more free.

She's ok with filling whatever role, etc, so that's not an issue.

jbear

First Post
Nice, that'll be cool.

The timing will probably work out fine in April actually. I imagine we have about a month left of play (I sincerely hope you are not able to decimate Soryth as you did with Kalbon) with this battle and the wrap up. Then I would say that mimimum a month down time for you to level up (which will be a big leap in level I would imagine) and me to find a suitable adventure and get it up and running.

So April will be just fine :)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
jbear said:
Speaking of charges ... does Sabynha qualify for Surprising Charge feat? I thought that was a fighter or rogue only feat? I may be wrong?

PHB p208 said:
A character who has taken a class-specific multiclass feat counts as a member of that class for the purpose of meeting prerequisites for taking other feats and qualifying for paragon paths. For example, a character who takes Initiate of the Faith counts as a cleric for the purpose of selecting feats that have cleric as a prerequisite.
Yep; perfectly legal, since Sabynha is a MC Rogue via the Sly Dodge feat. :)

Remove ads