Eberron Mark of Sentinel Conversion

Kaodi

Hero
This is not quite complete, but I have mined the abilities of other classes to come up a conversion I think might be reasonable. The 20th-level bloodline arcana is the one thing I have no settled on yet, and I think it is something that should be common across all Dragonmarked Bloodlines. Perhaps similar to the Destined bloodline ability. Perhaps not.

Mark of Sentinel Bloodline

Class Skill: Sense Motive

Bonus Spells: Shield of Faith (3rd), Shield Other (5th), Protection From Energy (7th), Lesser Globe of Invulnerability (9th), Spell Resistance (11th), Globe of Invulnerability (13th), Deflection (15th), Mind Blank (17th), Greater Spell Immunity (19th)

Bonus Feats: Alertness, Bodyguard, Combat Casting, Defensive Combat Training, Extend Spell, Improved Initiative, Iron Will, Toughness

Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you target a single creature with a spell, you gain an insight bonus equal to half the spell’s level (minimum +1) for 1 round to your AC and savings throws against any spell or attack made by that creature.

Bloodline Powers: Battlefield Clarity (1st)(Battle Oracle), Resistance to Non-Lethal Damage 5/10 (3rd), Sacrificial Bond (9th)(Martyr Domain), Iron Skin (15th)(Metal Oracle)

Remove ads