[Adventure]: A Knight in d'Argent Manor (DM: renau1g, Judge: Luinnar)

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Ohhhh, whoops... I miss-read it as level -2 instead of level +2. That makes a BIG difference! In THAT case, I'd like to take the following item:

[h=1]Burning Gauntlets Level 6+ Uncommon[/h]Made of iron and constantly trailing wisps of smoke, these plated gloves incite your inner pyromaniac.

Lvl 6
1,800 gp

Hands Slot
[h=2]Power (Fire)
x.gif
Daily (Free Action)
[/h]Use this power when you make an attack with the fire keyword. The first target hit by that attack, if any, also takes ongoing 5 fire damage (save ends). Also, you deal an extra 1 fire damage on successful attacks with the fire keyword until the end of the encounter.
If you've reached at least one milestone today before using this power, instead deal an extra 2 fire damage on successful attacks with the fire keyword until the end of the encounter.
OOC: Sounds good :)

By the way, you can have the magic item calculated by your level after you gain your xp. So if you gain to level 6, you can have a item up to level 8.

OOC: [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION]: Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't have any lvl 8 items on my wishlist, but I'll sure be happy to take the Gauntlets. Thanks for closing this out for us!

Malakai lands with a thud...and a clang? on the ground. Looking down at his hands, he can see that he was clutching his magical dagger as he should be, but strangely, upon his hands he wore a set a dark iron gauntlets. Whisps of smoke rose from them lightly, like the steam from a hot meal in a room with good ventilation. Like his bracers, Malakai could feel a slight heat emanating from the gauntlets.

So entranced with his new magical trinket was Malakai that he did not even realize just how much the fall had hurt until he stood up, causing pain to shoot up his back side where he had landed just a moment ago, upon the hard cobbled road.

"Well... so much for gaining favors with the d'Argent family... What are we doing here, anyway? Weren't we just here?" Malakai asked the group with narrowed and suspicious eyes that scanned the area around them, trying to see if they just fallen into some kind of illusioned pit trap.

Neil1889

First Post
OOC: Sounds good :)

By the way, you can have the magic item calculated by your level after you gain your xp. So if you gain to level 6, you can have a item up to level 8.

OOC: Really? In that case, I'll retro edit the post before later and buy the amulet. I'd like Illusionist's Gloves (Heroic Tier), level 9 item instead, please.

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Looks like I did approvals for everyone at the start of the adventure. So is anyone able to help get Dina approved. Looks like she's had neither approval done for level 7.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases