[Adventure] Race to the Fallen Star (Judge: THB or stonegod)

Orsik muls over halflings torrent and after due consideration answers slowly, making pauses in between points.

"It's not that I don't fear the sickness, I just don't believe in it. If it was really dangerous they would put the ship somewhere isolated. Besides, the captain is still up there.
And my people don't get sick with little people diseases. Even werewolves knew better then to try to recruit me.

I understand you may have fear of mindfire, but getting to the papers few hours earlier may mean the difference between success and failure. And it's not like the horses are built for likes of Ghourra, me or even you. And we can cure diseases. We cannot cure lack of papers.

And no, I didn't know Ghourra before so I wouldn't follow blindly. That would be reckless and thoughtless. (although there is an echo like as if my alter ego knows her ;))"

FourMonos

First Post
"Not to mention this is a House Lyrandar trade ship. I'm sure tha' would make this Captain Dumain motivated to return his missing house's belongings. Loyalty and improvement in his House's eyes, aye?"

It's not like there are adventures lining up in the tavern...If r1 returns we can continue, if not, there is no XP or anything to be had, we can just return to the tavern.

FourMonos

First Post
As the group stands, waiting to see if they will be allowed access to the ship, a dwarven dockhand turns from tying up a small tug and walks in the direction of the group. The more observant notice a nod and wink toward Braddock, as well as muttered dwarven word.

Braddock nods back but doesn't say anything until the dwarf is out of sight.

"Egads, I can't stand the waiting. You blokes stay on here if you must. I'm not waiting around just to get sick on some blasted ship."

With that, Braddock stomps off down the dock.

Son of Meepo

First Post
It's not like there are adventures lining up in the tavern...If r1 returns we can continue, if not, there is no XP or anything to be had, we can just return to the tavern.

Is there none? I would figure that the game was active for nearly a month shouldn't we at least get some time-based rewards for that?

Remove ads