What are your all-time favorite PS2 games?

Big_Daddy

First Post
NASCAR THUNDER 2002 from EA Sports. Simple to play, TOUGH to master. Plus you get to race a career with a CUSTOM paint job on your car! :) Custom setups for each race and as much racing detail as you can stand, from rookie to veteran.

I also love Grand Theft Auto 3 & Vice City. Yes, I know how morally corrupt they really are, but I just can't help but enjoy playing it. :)

Tsyr

Explorer
Grand Theft Auto III, and Vice City

Robot Alchemical Drive (I'm loving this game)

Zone of the Enders

Dead or Alive 2

Suikoden III

wighair

Explorer
Grand Theft Auto III, and Vice City

All other games are gathering dust

BUT, I get an x-box for christmas. Then we shall see. Looking forward to Halo & Splinter Cell.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Suikoden III, plain and simple. Other than that, there hasn't really been one title that's really stood out in my mind that I would play over and over again. Even Suikoden III will probably start gathering dust at some point.

And for the record:

PS1 - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
SNES - Chrono Trigger

Ristamar

Adventurer
Kingdom Hearts, the Square/Disney RPG. If you're an RPG fan, definitely give this one a look.

TimeSplitters 2 is wonderful, but that's available on all consoles, and is of similar quality on each one. It's an FPS made by the the same core of people that developed Goldeneye on the N64, which speaks for itself... the depth of the multiplayer and customization options is incredible. It's my favorite FPS on any console for that very reason.

Last edited:

Mallus

Legend
Let me put in another good word for Suikoden 3...

And Virtua Fighter 4 {though it will never replace my beloved Soul Calibur}.

And Wipeout Fusion. I know many think its inferior to the others in the series, I was the first one I played and it really had me coming back for more...

... and Ico, how could I forget Ico?!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases