OOC Scotley's Carrion Crown Pathfinder game

Scotley

Hero
Scotley, Mowgli, Rhun, and I will have pract0icvally nonexistent time online enxt weekend. Nothing new
for Mowgli on ENWorld.

WRONG WEEKEND, SEE MORE RECENT POST.

Yeah sadly we are still a few weeks out. It is the weekend of October 21st.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm not sure whether or not this game is still running... I'm guessing not, since it's been almost a year since the last IC post.

Just in case it is:

In an effort to standardize my user name across the several forums and sites I frequent, I've changed my username here to Maidhc O Casain.

Just wanted to avoid any confusion if/when they grant my request by giving advance warning.

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, I let this one go after the crash. I keep thinking I'll get something new going, but I've just been too damn busy. Even the couple of games I still have all languishing.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm even thinking of changing my middle name to "Languish," so I would be Christopher Languish Hamman. I'm beginning to think more about my games now, but I'm also reading the 5E DMG, so I'm beginning to want to play that game, too.

Leif

Adventurer
But 5E is a throwback to 1E in many ways -- they once again say specifically that there are no immutable rules, if you don't like something, change it. It's like 1E with skills, feats, and other cool stuff from later editions. Feats are an optional rule now.

Remove ads