Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

Danlo

Villager
Hello I am earth human, much like to ingest tacos and what about that sports ball game that occured.. Definitely not a bot. no no no. Just plain regular earth-human. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hello I am earth human, much like to ingest tacos and what about that sports ball game that occured.. Definitely not a bot. no no no. Just plain regular earth-human. :)

greetings not bot - bot. Welcome to The world of En.

signed, the officially unofficial enworld greeting bot.

Varilak

First Post
How do I download things that people make? I can see the links to the docs but then when I click download files I get a screen that says I am not authorized to do so. I subscibed is there more I must do?

Kaels

First Post
How do I download things that people make? I can see the links to the docs but then when I click download files I get a screen that says I am not authorized to do so. I subscibed is there more I must do?
I second this. this goes against my lurking instincts.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

I second this. this goes against my lurking instincts.

did you click on "download all files" button, or did you click on the actual file name below he botton?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases