Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

Nymblwyly

First Post
Might be helpful for newbies such as myself if somewhere in the FAQ it actually explained this and 'how to create your first post' as opposed to the current oblique references and miscellaneous links to elsewhere.

I'm still not sure how I create a 'new thread' but if I understand correctly I need to post three replies to other posts even if it is just 'Wheee - cool!' of some other rubbish and maybe a 'Create New Post' button will magically appear?

Onwards and upwards...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Might be helpful for newbies such as myself if somewhere in the FAQ it actually explained this and 'how to create your first post' as opposed to the current oblique references and miscellaneous links to elsewhere.

I'm still not sure how I create a 'new thread' but if I understand correctly I need to post three replies to other posts even if it is just 'Wheee - cool!' of some other rubbish and maybe a 'Create New Post' button will magically appear?

Onward and upwards...
That sounds mostly correct, except you can post the "whee" post here. This thread is explicitly here just for that purpose.

Also, greetings and salutations from the officially unofficial En World Greeting bot.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I used a binary to English translator: “Hello World, I’m a Bot!”
mayaangelou1-2x.jpg
So, I’m taking it at its word.

To post or not to post... that is the question

Post? Hmm... Fence post, lamp post, post hole digger, postage, postal, postmaster, apostle, postgame, postime, goalpost, postgraduate, postseason, imposter, postmortem, and posthumous. I could think of more, but... I figure that's enough posts for today. :cool:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
greetings poster. I am the En world unofficial greeting bot and am here to welcome you! ( I swear I am a bot!)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases