Assassination 2: The Lost Children

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: If anyone hits Czern, 1/encounter he can use strikebacks to attack. Not if they miss (on OA, for example). Useful for setting up hit (slow) then hit (prone) combos in one round.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: [Mention=10]Vertexx69[/Mention], Chael has Ogres 2 and 3 marked. It's a mark that costs a power point, so please do not use your mark on either of them. Thanks.

Chael moves into position to lock down two of the Ogres. "I got these two covered. Hit them, but don't distract them Rohna." Chael says

*Stay with me Dusk.*

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Shift to E20, Dusk shifts to E21.
Standard: Conductive Defense Against Ogre 3.
Minor: Battlemind's Demand (costs power point) on Ogres 2 and 3, Marked -3 to hit anyone else

20 vs. Reflex, 11 damage.

Until the start of Chael's next turn, Ogre 3 takes 4 lightning damage whenever it hits one of her allies.

+2 to defenses to Chael due to Dusk, +1 to Dusk's defenses due to Chael, +2 AC/Reflex start of encounter, +1 AC/Reflex boots of fencing master
[/sblock]
[sblock=Immediate Actions]
In order:

IR
Mind Spike
Trigger: An adjacent enemy marked by Chael deals damage to her ally with an attack that doesn’t include her as a target.
Effect: The target takes force and psychic damage equal to the damage that its attack dealt to Chael's ally.

Not doing Guardian's Counter this round.

II
Guardian's Counter
Close burst 2; Trigger: An ally within 2 squares of Chael is hit by an attack and she is not included in the attack.
Effect: Chael and the ally shift up to 2 squares as a free action, swapping positions. She becomes the target of the triggering attack, in place of the ally. After the attack is resolved, Chael can make a basic attack against the attacker.

Will only do Forceful Reversal Augment 1 (without shifting or pushing target) if the SECOND attacking of either Ogre 2 or Ogre 3 hits Chael.

IR
Forceful Reversal (augment 1)
Trigger: An enemy hits Chael.
Attack: +15 vs AC
Hit: 1d8+6 force damage, and Chael pushes the target 1 square.
Effect: Chael doesn’t get her normal standard action on her turn.
Augment 1:
Hit: 1d8+6 force damage, and Chael pushes the target 1 square and then shifts 1 square to the square the target vacated. In addition, she gains combat advantage against the target until the end of her next turn.
Effect: Chael gets her normal standard action on her turn.
Augment 2
Hit: 2d8+6 force damage, and Chael knocks the target prone. The target cannot stand up until the start of its next turn.
Effect: Chael gets her normal standard action on her turn.
[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]
Chael - Female Longtooth Shifter Hybrid Battlemind | Sentinel Druid
Advantageous Conditions: 5 temp hit points at the start of all encounters (Psionic Vigor), 5 temp hit points Dusk
Adverse Conditions:
Initiative: +5, Passive Insight: 27 Passive Perception: 27
Senses: Low Light Vision
Power Points: 3/4
HP 76/76
Bloodied 38
Surge Value 19; Surges Per-Day 12/12
AC 29 Fortitude 22 Reflex 20 Will 23 Speed 5
Currently AC: 34 Fortitude 24 Reflex 25 Will 25 adjacent to Dusk, start of encounter bonus, boots of fencing master
Action Points: 1
Second Wind: Not Used
Dusk:
HP: 19/38 Senses: low light vision
Speed: 6, Initiative: equal to Chael's
AC: 23, Fortitude: 25, Reflex: 21, Will: 25
Currently AC: 24, Fortitude: 26, Reflex: 22, Will: 26 (adjacent to Chael)
Powers:
At will:
Battlemind's Demand
Conductive Defense
Forceful Reversal
Magic Stone
Melee Basic
Mind Spike
Encounter:
Camouflage Cloak
Guardian's Counter
Healing Word
Longtooth Shifting
Psionic Vigor
Second Wind
Spirited Wind
Wind Wall
Daily:
Aspect Of Elevated Harmony
Wall of Thorns
Trained: 11 Athletics, 13 Endurance, 16 Insight, 16 Perception
Untrained: 2 Acrobatics, 5 Arcana, 4 Bluff, 4 Diplomacy, 9 Dungeoneering, 9 Heal, 5 History, 4 Intimidate, 11 Nature, 5 Religion, 2 Stealth, 4 Streetwise, 2 Thievery
Feats:
Hybrid Talent
Heart of the Blade
Melee Training (Wisdom)
Mark of Warding
Longtooth Spirit Shifter
Magic Items:
Belt of Vigor
Boots of Fencing Master
Amulet of Protection +2
Twilight Heavy Shield
Blood Fury Longsword +2
Cloak of Displacement +2
Dragonrider Scale +3
Summon Fire Beetle
Siberys Shard of the Mage
2 Potions of Healing
Companion Defender
[/sblock]

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: If anyone hits Czern, 1/encounter he can use strikebacks to attack. Not if they miss (on OA, for example). Useful for setting up hit (slow) then hit (prone) combos in one round.

OOC: Strikebacks cannot be used on Czern's turn (as per what we were discussing about attacking back when a foe OAs Czern). I'm not sure why I had that impression. Maybe I got confused over some Battle Guardian attacks (which also cannot be used on Czern's turn, but ???).

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Maybe it's the fact that his punishment is OA instead of more usual immediate interrupt so you confused his actions? And strikebacks can be used on ogre OAs if they attack somebody else. Not if Czern moves on his turn

FourMonos

First Post
GM: You know, I have to say I love how an issue comes up and is fixed and resolved quickly. Just Malehan, right? Oh, and could you guys stop rolling poorly? :p

GM: You know, I have to say I love how an issue comes up and is fixed and resolved quickly. Just Malehan, right? Oh, and could you guys stop rolling poorly? :p

OOC:
I would like that too, I missed ogre will? What kind of striker does that?

Anyhow, Quan still didn't do anything in Bosch revenge, you may throw some of your time that way...

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Sorry to tell this, but I won't have any time soon to play anymore. After three months at my new job, I just got a promotion and the little time I had to possibly do some PbP. It's been almost 10 years I have been playing PbP, I had a lot of great time, but I think it will be the end for a time. I won't say never, as I still like to do some table top RPG and I might come back here at some other time, but it won't be soon.

Wish you good luck with this adventure.
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION]: Feel free to NPC Malehan or just make him disappear somehow.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION],
OOC: should I NPC Velmont/Malehan again or will you remove him from play?

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION],
OOC: should I NPC Velmont/Malehan again or will you remove him from play?

OOC: I vote to drop him from play. We have 7 PCs, dropping him will make it 6 PCs. Having fewer PCs will also make it easier for both the DM and the players to keep track of what is going on with one less set of actions to read (and in the case of the DM, handle) each round.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases