Assassination 2: The Lost Children

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Actually, you're right, there is nothing to be gained by waiting

EVERY ALLY gets 5 temp hp, Chael gets 8 temp hp instead since no one needs a save

The priest touches his holy symbol to his chest and radiant light bursts all around him, protecting the group and pushing him away from the brute. Immediately, he takes another step back and blasts the wounded ogre with astral flame.

As the fire burns through, Chael feels the warmth of the fire and his holy shield is additionally strengthened.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: healing word on self for underwhelming surge + Extra healing (1d6+7=8) - Venakhad gains +2 AC & Ref (shielding word) and shifts 1 to C16
Move: shift to B17
Standard: Sacred Flame vs Ogre 2 Ref; radiant damage (1d20+14=26, 1d6+7=13) - - hit (should be kill [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] - may I suggest you move the ogre next to Czern?)

[/sblock]

[sblock=Venakhad stats]
Initiative +7; Senses Passive Insight 30, Passive Perception 21
HP 58/69 + 5 temp hp, Bloodied 34, Surge Value 17, Surges 7/8
AC 24; Fortitude 18, Reflex 19, Will 24

1/1 AP
Speed 6

Astral Seal
Sacred Flame

Divine Glow
Hymn of Resurgence
Bastion of Mental Clarity
Prescient Maneuver
Shinning Symbol
Peacemaker's Light

Healing Word
Healing Word
Healer's Mercy
Divine Fortune

Moment of Glory
Return From Death's Door
Iron to Glass
Blade Barrier

Symbol of the Holy Nimbus +2 Critical: +2d6. Property: When healing word is used Venakhad and allies withing 5 squares get 5 temporary hit points
Healer's Brooch +1 Property: +1 NADs. When Venakhad uses power that regains hit points to the target(s) add +1 to regained value.
Medic's Mace +1 Critical: +1d6 radiant damage, Property: when Venakhad uses Channel Divinity power one ally within 10 squares regains 4 hp. Daily power: standard action: regain use of Channel Divinity for this encounter.
Delver's Hide +2 Daily power: free action: gain +2 bonus to saving throw just rolled. Use new result.
Helm of Battle Property: Venakhad and allies within 5 squares of him get +1 item bonus to initiative checks
Spell Anchors Daily Free Action: Sustain one power that normally requires a minor action to sustain.

[sblock=Immediates]
if two or more allies would be saved from the attack, if one ally would be dropped by the attack or dropped into hazardous terrain:
Bastion of Mental Clarity (Immediate Interrupt when An enemy hits or misses Venakhad with an attack against his Will.; encounter) ? [Racial power]
Close burst 5; Target: Each ally in burst Effect: Each target gains a +4 power bonus to Will until the end of your next turn.

If it would make the attack hit on non-minion or make saving throw succeed
Divine Fortune (Free; Channel Divinity; encounter) ? [Divine]
Effect: Venakhad gains a +1 bonus to his next attack roll or saving throw before the end of his next turn.

If an ally is critted or would drop or the fight is winding down:
Reverent Mettle: Immediate interrupt, reduce damage by 8

if it would prevent charger from hitting (by moving out of range) or if it can position Venakhad for Peacemakers light (burst 2) and Peacemaker light wasn't used yet:
Prescient Maneuver (Immediate Interrupt when Enemy moves willingly on it's turn within 5 squares of Venakhad; encounter)
Venakhad shifts 3 squares

As needed:
Return From Death's Door (Immediate Interrupt when An ally withing withing 20 squares fails a death saving throw; daily) ? [Divine, Healing]
Target succeedes on death saving throw and can spend a healing surge and regain extra 7 hp
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
With another large foe down, Czern shakes his head free of the charm and circles the final ogre. He charges to bring it low, smashing heavily and stepping aside to keep from harming his friends again.
OOC: Move to H15, charge O4, shift after: Hit, slowed, 18 hp
[sblock=Immediate Actions]Sorted in order of importance:
- Steadfast Amulet: (Immediate Interrupt) Czern stunned or dazed w/ a save ends effect; Czern makes an immediate save to cancel the effect. If failed, power not expended.
- Opportunity Action (1/combatant): MBA if not marked and shift or attack not Czern while in aura: +18 vs AC (+20 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect; 2 damage on miss
- Opportunity Attack (1/combatant): MBA +18 vs AC (+20 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Guardian's Counter: (Immediate Interrupt) If ally w/ 2 sqs. hit by attack that drop them/bloodies and Czern not also attacked: Czern and ally swap positions, Czern becomes target, and can make MBA after resolved; +17 vs AC (+18 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Watch Out!: (Immediate Interrupt) If adjacent ally hit by attack that would drop/bloody them: Attack hits Czern instead; he may spend surge afterwards
- Shield Block: (Immediate Interrupt) If adjacent ally hit by attack that would drop/bloody them: Reduce damage by 1d10+6
- Strikebacks: (Immediate Reaction) Non-minion hits Czern and deals damage: MBA +17 vs AC (+20 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Unbreakable: (Immediate Reaction) Czern hit by an attack that would drop/bloody him: Reduce damage by 11.
- Shield Block: (Immediate Interrupt) If Czern hit by attack that would drop/bloody him: Reduce damage by 1d10+6
[/sblock]
[sblock=Czern Belog (Defending the Line Stance; Defender Aura]Czern Belog—Male Karrnathi Undead Guardian Knight 10
Initiative: +11, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 17, low-light vision
AC: 27, Fort: 26, Reflex: 22, Will: 20 — Speed: 5
HP: 77+5/91, Bloodied: 45, Surge: 22, Surges left: 15/15; Unnatural Vitality
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0
Powers -
Battle Guardian
Power Strike x2
Guardian's Counter

Defender Aura (active)
Defend the Line (active)
Cleaving Assault
Hammer Hands

Dark Reaping
Glowering Threat
Unbreakable
Shield Block
Watch Out!

Strikebacks (encounter)
Belt of Sonnlinor Righteousness (daily)
Steadfast Amulet +2 (daily)

http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Czern_Belog_(stonegod))[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION], you have shield block listed twice in your immediate actions block. I notice a fun fact that you could have used your own interrupts on minotaurs turn against yourself as you hit Venakhad :p

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Strengthened by the fall of an enemy, Alexia flings a distracting hex into the ogre engaging Czern.

[sblock=Actions]Free: When Alexia killed Ogre 1, I'll use Lifeblood to gain 9 thp.

Opportunity Actions: I think only Ogre 2 triggered it this turn. Hits Will 27 for 5 damage and he shouldn't have been able to shift on his previous turn but too late now. FourMonos, could you please roll these at the start of the enemies' turns? It isn't easy determining after the fact who started their turn within 5 squares of me, and it would allow the no-shifting to come into play.

Move: none
Standard: Vicious Mockery Ogre 4. Hits Will 19 for 11 psychic damage and a -2 to attack rolls until the end of my next turn.
Minor: Sustain Wail of Anguish. [/sblock]

[sblock=mini stat block]Alexia Madgearu - Vryloka* Bard 9
*Insight DC 29 to notice she's not human.
Initiative: +4 | Passive perception: 20 | Passive Insight: 22
AC 25 | F 20 | R 19 | W 22
HP: 70/70+9 | Bloodied: 35 | Surge value: 17 (15 when bloodied) | Surges: 11/11
Resist: 9 necrotic
Speed: 6 | Languages: Common, Dwarven
AP: 1 | Second Wind: not used
MBA: +11 vs AC, 1d8+3, +2d6 on crit
Powers: Cutting Words, Guiding Strike
Lifeblood, Majestic Word (2/2), Words of Friendship, Essence of Death, Divine Challenge
Shout of Triumph, Ballad of the Zombie King, Unluck
Stirring Shout, Satire of Bravery, Wail of Anguish
Inspire Confidence, Ode to Sacrifice
Performer's Longsword, Laurel Circlet, Screaming Drakescale, Symbol of Scorned Fate

Conditions:

Wailing

[/sblock]

As third ogre falls, shadows surrounding it whirl into spiralling descent toward shadow concealed warlock.

OOC: I'll should go and re-check all the kills...but I think NOW is the aura = 3 - as a matter of fact, I'll just say it is and leave any misses as my disadvantage - maybe I get to bloody the remaining one?

FourMonos

First Post
Malehan strides over the fallen ogres corpse, the fury of his god building with every step. Dark and dangerous power radiates out from him like a cloak of fear. The elven avenger closes with one of the minotaurs and delivers a strong blow.

[sblock=Malehan actions]

Movement: Move to J-20 (woot move 7)

Minor: Oath of Enmity vs. Minotaur 3

Standard: Menacing Presense vs. M 3: 1d20+16, 1d20, 6d4+11 → ([17, 16], [9], [3, 4, 1, 3, 3, 3, 11]) Roll. Hit AC 33 for 28 damage. Until the end of the encounter, any enemy starting next to Malehan suffers a -2 to AC TENT.

[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=To Players]
@.Players: Anyone who want can use this power for an attack roll of an encounter or daily power.
Divine Guidance (Immediat Interrupt * Close Burst 10)
Target: An ally within 10 squares of you makes an attack roll against your oath of enmity target.
Effect: That ally makes a second attack roll and uses either result.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Immediate Actions]
@.DM: Also, during the monster turn, Malehan might use one of these interrupt. If more than one trigger is valid at the same time, use the first in list. Please note I might change the Triggering conditions.

Great Hunger Falchion (Immediate Reaction)
Trigger:
1) An enemy adjacent to you scores a critical hit against you.
2) The enemy is not a Minion.
Effect: Roll this weapon’s critical damage dice (including any extra damage from the weapon’s property => +2d8, add +2d4 for each critical rolled during this encounter) and deal that much damage to the triggering enemy.

Belt of Raging Endurance (Immediate Interrupt)
Trigger:
1) An enemy hits you and causes damage.
2) Malehan takes 15 damages or more.
OR Malehan hp are down between 0 and -14
Effect: You gain resist 15 against that attack, but you also take 10 damage at the end of your next turn.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Malehan's Stats]Malehan
Elf - Avenger - 10
Initiative +10
Passive Insight 20; Passive Perception 32
HP 64/80; THP 5; Bloodied 40; Surge Value 20; Surges Per-Day 9/9
AC 28*; Fortitude 19*; Reflex 23*; Will 23*
* +1 to all defenses while bloodied
* +1 item bonus to AC and Reflex when you shift until the end of your next turn.
Speed 7
Action Points: 1

Current Effects: None

Basic Attack: Overwhealming Strike Fullblade +16 vs AC 2d4+11 damage and you shift 1 square and slide the target 1 square into the space you occupied.

Skills: Acrobatics +16, Nature +12, Perception +22, Religion +12, Stealth +16, Thievery +16
Languages: Common, Elven

Powers
[ ]Bond of Pursuit
[ ]Overwhealming Strike

[ ]Elven Accuracy
[x]Oath of Enmity
[ ]Channel Divinity (Abjure Undead or Divine Guidance)
[ ]Takedown Strike
[ ]Centered Flurry of Blow
[ ]Angelic Alacrity
[ ]Sequestering Strike
[ ]No Respite
[ ]Refocus Enmity
[ ]Davros Elden's Defensive Step

[ ]Aspect of Might
[x]Menacing Presence
[ ]Blade of Repulsion
[ ]Soul Seeker
[ ]River of Life

[ ]Symbol of Scorned Fate [E]
[ ]Belt of Raging Endurance [E]
[ ]Great Hunger Falchion [D]
[ ]Enduring Spirit Vestments [D]
[ ]Cannith Google [D]
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I'm sorry this is taking so long guys, its the kids' baseball season and I'm losing about every night at the ball park. I'll get this updated soon

Remove ads