Proposal .. .. ..

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
thought I would put a disclaimer in the title as it is 1 April.

My proposal os to have an underground entrance to an underkish world, this dark way will start as cave passages, then lead to a crossroads market, all underground. I am assembling an adventure for about level 6 players for in the future that would lead there.

I know the details are vague, as they are meant to be. It is designed as such to allow a great deal of use after the initial adventure, as well as keeping the game secret, at least until I am done with some pending surgeries.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

some proposed details of the market place:

The law keepers: duegar dwarves in all their tyrannical rules

the merchants and clients: pech, duegar, drow, goblins, spriggin and or any other that can be approved for use. Humans and surface elves would be "newcomers" to the market.

Max item value available: Up for discussion

Items available: Materials such ascold iron would be cheaper to acquire here in a table top game where crafting might be prevalant, but only finished item would be of interest due to the crafting restrictions.

GlassEye

Adventurer
It is all a bit... vague, for my taste. I would like more detail and something a bit more fantastic that maybe ties to something we already have in existance (like the deep earth orc culture hinted at in the orc deities write-up, for example). 'Dangerous cave system down to underdark market crossroads full of <list of races>' lacks the detail to inspire me to want to play there or to expand with adventures of my own.

Also, I am opposed to price breaks for equipment.

Scott DeWar

I am not proposing price breaks. sorry i made it sound like that. ignore that remark. I will work on the edge of the fantastic this week end.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases