[Adventure] The Jade Ring (DM: Dimsdale)

Goldhammer

First Post
"Easy as pie." Torqua says, taking another look at the ritual circle, hoping to find a weakness. "Say when and I'll blow up a mighty gust of wind to get him where he needs to be."

OOC: Arcane check to study the magical wall 1d20+7=22

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=Torqua]
You notice that the barrier is created by the priest, but to your surprise the barrier is not for keeping anyone out, but to keep something within it.
[/sblock]

GM: [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] fire when ready. You have surprise

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Leather charges in at the two guards nearest to the group, axe swinging.

[sblock=Actions]Surprise Action: Bull Charge vs G3
17 vs AC
Inevitable Strike Roll: 18 vs AC
If it is a hit then i need to make another roll vs Fort to see if he is knocked prone; In any case Marked TENT
If hit 17 dmg
[/sblock]

Goldhammer

First Post
"Okay, Haaku, hold onto your hat." Torqua says. She takes in a mighty breath of air, puffing up like a great big balloon until finally, she blows out a powerful gust of wind. The magical wind carries both her and Haaku, through the doorway and into the room, dropping them off where ever they need to be.

OOC: casting Sorceress Sirocco. This allows both me and Haaku to fly our speed+2 squares. Flying to N6

WEContact

First Post
Haaku leaps into Torqua's arcane wind, letting hit carry him to the other side of the room. He concentrates on keeping his footing and maintaining momentum when he touches ground, and manages to do so adeptly, leaping past the priests to deliver a vicious blow to the ritual caster.

Initiative: 9

[sblock=Actions]No Action: Fly to G9, Sorcerous Sirocco
Surprise Action: Charge->C5, possibly provoking an OA from P5 HIT? Necro AC 19 for 18 damage
[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Haaku - Male Human Ranger|Fighter 5
Initiative: +6, Passive perception: 26, Passive Insight: 16
AC:21 Fort:19 Ref:20 Will:16
HP: 45/45 Bloodied: 22 Surge value: 11 Surges/day: 7/8
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +12 vs AC, 1d8+11 (off-hand)
Equipment: +1 Rhythm Blade Short Sword, Chatkcha, Javelins(2), Potions of Healing (2), Adventurer's Kit
Notes: +3 damage vs bloodied targets

Powers:Twin Strike, Footwork Lure, Hunter's Quarry, Heroic Effort[], Sohei Flurry[], Off-hand Strike[], Rain of Blows[], Invigorating Stride[], Jaws of the Wolf[X], Rain of Steel[][/sblock]

Goldhammer

First Post
Torqua flips in mid-air and lands with cat-like grace. Without missing a beat, the fat sorceress breathes out a storm of flames at two of the guards.

OOC: Speading an action point to use Burning Spray on G1 and G2.

Burning Spray against G1 (vs Ref)
1d20+6=11
Fire Damage:
1d8+8=10

Burning Spray against G2 (vs Ref)
1d20+6=14
Fire Damage:

1d8+8=10

The next enemy that hits me with a melee attack before the end of me next turn takes 4 fire damage

Initiative: 1d20=18

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases