POTION TOKENS - An RPG gaming accessory that helps with Potion inventory.

Maul

Explorer
b5063db919c737a2f31f6b3277194134_large.png

What are Potion Tokens?

A Potion token is a unique coin given to a player by the DM when they find a potion in an adventure.

Here is the link to the Kickstarter:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cyderak/potion-tokens

Potion Tokens are compatible with:

• Pathfinder RPG
  • Dungeons & Dragons
  • Castles & Crusades

Potion Tokens have many functions:

• When a player uses (spends) a Potion Token, they can physically hand the Potion Token to the DM. No need to erase a potion from inventory!!
  • Players will never have to flip through books to find the spell description of the potion their character is trying to use, because the small spell description on the back of the potion token tells the player exactly what to do to resolve that spell.

3f704d9f1e075bfd4d86ceac220009d2_large.png

2b14385f6a12d390c419c9d66eaa719d_large.png

Potion Tokens are 1.75" in size.
2bf1dd8149b28e2c86d66c6ec803a743_large.png
To give a good idea of how big that actually is, here is a pic of the actual size of the finished product next to a medium sized RPG miniature. (The coin pictured is of a sample challenge coin, not a finished Potion Token)

Again, Here is the link to the Kickstarter:

Thanks for looking and I look forward to your Support. :)

Last edited:

Maul

Explorer
Hey Guys,

I have just added 4 more pledge options.

2 of the new options offer 1 of each Potion Tokens offered by the Kickstarter campaign. That is 8 Potion Tokens in all!!

1 Cure Light Wounds
1 Cure Moderate Wounds
1 Cure Serious Wounds
1 Cure Critical Wounds
1 Potion of Mage Armor
1 Potion of Lesser Restoration
1 Potion of Invisibility
1 "Potion of Bull Strength
One option made of Plastic and one option made of Metal.

2 of the new options offer 1 of each "CURE" Potion Tokens offered by the Kickstarter campaign. That is 4 Potion Tokens in all!!

1 Cure Light Wounds
1 Cure Moderate Wounds
1 Cure Serious Wounds
1 Cure Critical Wounds
One option made of Plastic and one option made of Metal.

Check them out and make sure to tell your friends.

Heres the link:

Thanks

Maul

Explorer
UPDATE

I received the digital proofs for the plastic "Cure Light Wounds" Potion Tokens.

Here they are:
66015-proof-side2.jpg 66015-proof-side1.jpg

They look great!! They should be delivered within 2 weeks.

Even if the Kickstarter is unsuccessful we are going ahead with production of the first Potion Token, being the "Cure Light Wounds" Potion Token. In both Plastic and Metal.
But without the funding from the Kickstarter campaign, production of the other Potion Tokens will have to wait until we can afford to fund them.

So lets push to get this funded guys and gals. :)

Cheneybeast

First Post
I'm a big fan of incorporating a tactile element into RPGs, and these look pretty neat. Unfortunately, they're really only useful for Pathfinder and certain version of D&D, so not a lot of use to me. Have you considered looking into producing wet erase coins? If that banner was blank instead of saying "Cure light wounds" I could see using them in a lot of games.

Maul

Explorer
Not a bad idea Cheneybeast. The only thing is, the potion tokens is only 1.75" wide which doesn't leave much room for writing even the most abbreviated spell description. It would be nice to make Potion Tokens more universal. What game system and specific application were you thinking of using them for?

Cheneybeast

First Post
Not a bad idea Cheneybeast. The only thing is, the potion tokens is only 1.75" wide which doesn't leave much room for writing even the most abbreviated spell description. It would be nice to make Potion Tokens more universal. What game system and specific application were you thinking of using them for?

I'd really just like a set of universal tokens, even if that meant a larger size. I simple jump around between too many game systems for me to ever get use out of something as specific as a potion of cure light wounds. Good luck with your project, though!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases