Argent's Happy Happy Go Go game! Reopened. Need 2 to 3 players.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Here we go. The PBP game that merges D&D and video games. Player characters are 3rd level built on 28 points. full hits for their level. full GP allotment for 3rd level. use ONLY the PHB. and dmg for magic items. No Monster PCs. Max of 6 players. (need 3 tops)

Basic concept. You are a group of heros hired by the King of Rainbow Magic. His daughter has been Kidnapped by Emporer Slovenly a Oger magi who has taken over much of the Kings lands. The king will equip you with anything you want (thus the money you can spend with) and wants his daughter brought back safely and his lands freed.

The fun thing about this will be the "power up" coins and bizzarre potions you find along the way. also the strange locals you "may" have to fight in.

This game is for experianced PbP gamers only. I will be choosy about who plays.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
I'm interested in this game (shocking! ;)) and I think I'd have to be called experienced. Sounds like a cool concept!!

I think I'll play a paladin modeled after the main characters from the various Dragon Warrior games. Either human, elf, or half-elf.

If I'm in, I'll have a character up by tomorrow, probably.

Last edited:

Kamard

First Post
garyh said:
I'm interested in this game (shocking! ;))

*shakes his head sadly*

Gary, Gary, Gary. Really. Sooner or later, you will reach game critical mass, then you will just explode like an overfilled balloon.

garyh

First Post
Kamard said:

*shakes his head sadly*

Gary, Gary, Gary. Really. Sooner or later, you will reach game critical mass, then you will just explode like an overfilled balloon.

You're right. But I can't help myself. I have a problem.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Originally posted by Kamard Sooner or later, you will reach game critical mass, then you will just explode like an overfilled balloon.

ROFL!

That's what I've been thinking ;)

And this game reminds me an awful lot about Super Mario....and a million other video games like Link...

I don't know if i count as one of 'dem special people, but it sounds like alot of fun and I'm interested.

I will be the ex-pizza delivery turned bouncy-sword wielding mushroom eating:)gasp:) floppy hat-wearing fiend....

Hmm think I'll skip on this one =] Been sorting a bit out in which games I definately wanna stay and which I might wanna join. in other words, just the smooth going ones with fast and heavy posters =]

Remove ads