[OOC] The Jade Ring (DM: Dimsdale)

dimsdale

First Post
[MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] I hear you :). It has been a while since my last post. The last week has been busy RL. Hang in there. I'm currently finishing my attack post now.

dimsdale

First Post
Just think of the xp you'll get if u survive. Don't forget about the NPc brother navio. He is a priest. Perhaps if you call on him during a time of need he might come to your aid. Finally, you pretty much blew through the first encounter in one round. I thought you'd like the next encounter be a little more challenging.��

jbear

First Post
Hehe, true. I think we may just be feeling the frustration of the whiff fest that we are suffering this battle which is compounding the difficulty we face. Hopefully the digital dice gods don't want us dead ... we shall see.

WEContact

First Post
[sblock=Haaku]

Haaku delivers damage to the priests, but learns that although he can move through the fog that he cannot exit from it into the inner circle where the ritual continues. There is a force field that prevents him from doing so.

ooc: I've placed him one spot north, which unfortunately for Haaku, causes 5 damage at the beginning of his next turn due to not being able to go to a square above the fog.

Perhaps there is a way to eliminate the force field...

[sblock=perception 15]
everytime you hit the priests a ripple travelled along the face of the force field
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Oh man I JUST NOW saw this post! Hmmmm. So P1 should have taken the 12 damage from my Twin Strike (not 14 because P1 is not my Quarry) last round.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases