Release Utherwald Press News Thread

stormwell

Explorer
Alyeskan Tales is now out and listed as Pay What You Want on the OneBookShelf network of sites.

It contains three short stories and is intended to help promote Utherwald's forthcoming Frozen Skies setting for the Savage Worlds system. So every purchase not only helps Utherwald to grow but also to help get Frozen Skies out that little bit quicker.

The print version of Alyeskan Tales is still in the works, expect to see it in the next few weeks.

RPGNow

Last edited:

stormwell

Explorer
The print version of Alyeskan Tales is a step closer to release having been submitted to DriveThruStuff's print-on-demand service, expecting to hear yay or nay within the next few days.

stormwell

Explorer
Files accepted for the print version of Alyeskan Tales, proof copy ordered for review. Barring any problems it should be available to order in the next few weeks.

stormwell

Explorer
Time to get the ball rolling properly, I'm trying to produce a Pulp Adventure setting for the Savage Worlds system called Frozen Skies. Money is proving to be the biggest hurdle in getting it finished, so I've opted to give GoFundMe a shot in hopes of being able to get the final product out.

Yes the GoFundMe campaign has been up for a week already as I figure out how everything works as part of a 'soft opening' as it were, but a big thank you to Steven Mortimore for his generous donation. But now I really need to push this if it is to go anywhere, so I ask that people at least share this even if they don't decide to donate.

Other than promote this heavily the plan is to have a new piece of artwork done for every £100 raised, mainly as a sign that everyone's help is nudging Frozen Skies ever closer to being finished. In the next week or so I hope to be able to have up either concept art or finished artwork.

Thanks for your time in at least reading this.

http://www.gofundme.com/utherwald

stormwell

Explorer
Stock ordered and fees paid so that Utherwald can put in an appearance at this year's Diceni event. There will be copies of Alyeskan Tales available for purchase along with free copies of a Frozen Skies one sheet adventure for the Savage Worlds system.

Also a reminder about our GoFundMe campaign to help get Frozen Skies funded and thus released, feel free to check out or share gofundme.com/utherwald

stormwell

Explorer
Had the draft PDF of our Frozen Skies one sheet adventure of Firewater & Ice off the most excellent guys over at Savage Mojo.

Tis really really awesome and I'm looking forwards to hopefully be putting it in peoples' mitts at the UK Games Expo in a week or so time.

stormwell

Explorer
Firewater and Ice

The Ferret has a problem.

A plane carrying a shipment of whiskey, destined for some rich toff, has gone down close to the dreaded Chillwynd Marches. The deadline for delivery is fast approaching and there are others who are interested in the cargo for their own ends. If something isn’t done soon it’ll be disastrous for his future business dealings.

Luckily there’s a crew looking for work.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/130885/Firewater-and-Ice

The Firewater and Ice adventure for the Savage Worlds Dieselpunk frontier setting of Frozen Skies is finally out and listed as Pay What You Want!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases