Game of Thrones - new Season 4 Trailer

NewJeffCT

First Post
The new guy playing the Mountain looks a bit short, but certainly beefy enough (Lena Headey is 5'5", for comparison)

tumblr_muffdxeoXF1qis07wo1_500.jpg

Water Bob

Adventurer
Over the last several weeks, I started this series in an attempt to get ready for the upcoming fourth season. I had held off because I read the first book and thought it masterful, but I haven't read the others.

I finally decided to just watch the series.

It is truly amazing. Fantastic writing, directing, acting. It's one of the best things I've ever seen on television. I'm a big fan of Babylon 5. GoT is better. I'm a huge fan of Firefly. GoT is better. I'm an enormous fan of the new Battlestar Galactica. GoT is better.

Right now, it's one of my top two series. GoT and True Detective. Followed by Vikings, then Californication.

I can't say enough about GoT. It just blows me away.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Over the last several weeks, I started this series in an attempt to get ready for the upcoming fourth season. I had held off because I read the first book and thought it masterful, but I haven't read the others.

I finally decided to just watch the series.

It is truly amazing. Fantastic writing, directing, acting. It's one of the best things I've ever seen on television. I'm a big fan of Babylon 5. GoT is better. I'm a huge fan of Firefly. GoT is better. I'm an enormous fan of the new Battlestar Galactica. GoT is better.

Right now, it's one of my top two series. GoT and True Detective. Followed by Vikings, then Californication.

I can't say enough about GoT. It just blows me away.

It's an excellent show, and I think the first three books are masterfully written and I'd rate them better overall than the TV show. I don't think the show has always been consistently outstanding, and the huge cast makes it difficult for any single actor or actress to really stand out in a leading role like Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad, Claire Danes in Homeland, etc. I disliked some of the season 2 changes (Theon/Reek for one) as well.

The last two books have some excellent moments, but lacked the focus and clear endings of the first three books.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases