So, what movie are you looking foward to?

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
To me the year started slow but with the release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, things have stepped up a notch or two and the next few months have a lot to offer.

So, what is the movie you are waiting for?

For me: Guardians of the Galaxy, the trailer had me and use to read it.

If you want to see what is listed: http://boxofficemojo.com/schedule/

for May :
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Godzilla
X-Men: Days of Future Past

For June:
Snowpiercer (if it's out here)
Transformers: Age of Extinction

July
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
The Purge: Anarchy

August
Guardians of the Galaxy
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Expendables 3 .
The Giver ( maybe)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hmm.

Godzilla
Maybe X-Men but they're a bit played-out for me
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Nolan's Interstellar
The Hobbit III

Not an awful lot, to be honest.

delericho

Legend
X-Men.

Beyond that, not so much. I'm less looking forward to the final Hobbit than looking forward to it being over, which is really quite sad, while I fear for Mockingjay because splitting one book into multiple films is yet to work well.

There's the next Avengers movie, and of course Star Wars 7, but those are some way out.

Mallus

Legend
Actually, the 2014 film I'm most looking forward to is out now: Wes Anderson's The Grand Budapest Hotel. Unfortunately I haven't seen it yet. Hope to rectify that over the weekend.

After that, it's probably Jodorowsky's Dune, the documentary about the failed attempt to bring Dune to the silver screen in the 1970s, which is the greatest movie never made.

Next come the usual suspects: Godzilla, X-Men, Interstellar, and Guardians of the Galaxy -- which I think will be a good, if not great movie, but also Marvel-Disney's first disappointment, if not outright commercial failure.

edit: oh, and Mockingjay, part I. I really enjoyed the last one. It really drove home how the books are this ungainly cross between teen romance and Rollerball-esque dystopian sci-fi.

Last edited:

Captain America
Spider-man
Godzilla
Malficant
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Transformers
Guardians of the Galaxy
Expendables
TMNT

I'm sure there are more.... but that is what is what I remember at this point

Remove ads