D&D 3E/3.5 are old Living Greyhawk modules avaiable anywhere?

darjr

I crit!
There is non 5th content. And I remember them saying they would allow non 5th third party content. But I don’t recall any.

darjr

I crit!
Why does it have to be a contest?

Yes there is non 5th edition stuff in the dmsguild.

B52F8D1A-E556-43EE-BFF4-F31D945979C6.jpeg

Please note I made a distinction from 3rd party publishers.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Please note I made a distinction from 3rd party publishers.
Ah, I understand. I think the only non-5th Edition content available is the WotC/TSR content which was originally on the D&D Classics site, and WotC aren't bound by the DM's Guilde content limitations. But in the case of the Living Greyhawk adventures, I don't think WotC could publish those adventures themselves, because of the rights issues. I'd be very much in favour of them being released, but I'm not optimistic about WotC permitting anyone else to publish non-5th Edition content.

Hi Guys I'm new to posting, usually just look for stuff. I also have lots of things, some I'm not even aware of, on digital format. However I'm also missing some things I would like. Does anyone have the mini missions for the old kingdom areas including Nyrond, Ahlissa, and the northern kingdom? They contain some research materials(background stuff) that I would like to use in an upcoming event I'm planning.

I myself am looking for CORS3-03 Return to the Ghost Tower of Inverness, as for how to get it to me make five posts to access direct messages and we can talk in private

Remove ads