OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]
Download all your threads and save them. The boards appear unstable and last time they crashed three months of posts were lost.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I Sent some messages and posted some. And after each 'send' there was some php Mail mentioning error... But it would correctly redirect me back.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry, all. I've had a sudden up-tick in activity on Myth-Weavers that's been drawing me off, but mostly it's been a very high-stress time at work, building over the last few months, and it's come to a head this week. Yesterday, in fact. So I haven't been keeping up over here. Totally my bad.

That said, I found out yesterday that there's going to be a HUGE change in my job and it's going to take me a bit of time to adjust. I really hate to ask y'all to wait until I get it sorted out, because I honestly don't know how long it will take before I can wrap my head around it enough to be able to keep up with all of my gaming.

Leif

Adventurer
Not to worry, M O C! You can always apply at Kroger! I can virtually GUARAN-:):):):)en-TEE that you can wrap your head around one of our jobs. You might have to take a slight cut in pay for awhile, but nothing good is free. Hey, you might even get a job that would make you my supervisor or something.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
My friend, you'd better believe I've thought more than once that a different career path would be worth considering. These changes are a bitter pill to swallow, but that has nothing to do with pay or benefits. It's just changes - changes that I don't like and that I have little say or choice about. I've got lots to learn, and to learn quickly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases