OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Leif

Adventurer
I remember Shayuri as being one of the best, most reliable posters on ENWorld, so I'd say something has definitely happened. But it may be as simple as a computer problem.

Leif

Adventurer
Posting is going to be iffy for me for awhile now: Today was my first day of six days of work in a row. I may be able to post some late in the day, if I have any energy left to work on my character, or I may just be totally wiped out from heat and effort. It's like an oven outside here, and the humidity is diabolically high. Hell and Arizona have nothing on Arkansas -- those are dry heats. Arkansas, in the delta of the Mississippi River at least, is full of rice paddies, which make it like a sauna cranked up to boiling.

Scotley

Hero
Being an hour directly south of you and on the banks of said river, I feel your pain. Stay Hydrated!

I'm going to try to get a post up today or tomorrow as we've delayed too long. I'll work you into the action as soon as Devin and you are ready.

Leif

Adventurer
Devon, please. I'm not even sure what class I want to make him. Druid, Ranger, Fighter, .... I thought I had it settled at Ranger turned Druid. Now, I'm not so sure.

Lou

Explorer
OMG! Dude, that was one of the many things I battled in 2011! I still have the trach scar when I was on a ventilator!!

that is pneumonia bacterium in both lungs. It is so bad because of just how much fluid builds/ how little O2 is taken in.

In my case, I tested positive for antibodies to two different parasitic bacteria at the same time, a double infection.

But my health and stamina are improving.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases