OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I spy with my little eye: :)
Lous Last Activity Sunday, 7th April, 2019 02:48 PM
Shayuri Last Activity Yesterday 12:42 AM
Maidh UNKNOWN

Lou

Explorer
Trying to get life back to normal, if there is such a thing after 11 months of being ill with double pneumonia. My understanding of living with chronic illness has reached a new level. My cardiologist has changed my meds--he's not happy with my BP, and my blood work is moving the wrong way overall. If this change doesn't work (I'm at max dosage), he'll have to start stacking drugs. My liver likes to eat drugs, so we may just have to deal with high BP. I've lost 10 lbs recently, but I'm still, what, 30 lbs overweight. Wife and I started lifting again. I find that twice a week is what it takes to work on my overall fitness. About a month ago, I fell with a chainsaw in my hands. I managed to drop it right, but I fell left over some elevated landscape bricks with rough edges. I will have scars over my left knee from the deep scrapes. They only bled for 4 hours. I am working on my paperwork backlog. I hope to be caught up by the time school starts in the fall.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ouch!! Hold on, keep going and things have way of righting themselves. And it is just 30 lbs ;) it will come off eventually

Leif

Adventurer
Trying to get life back to normal, if there is such a thing after 11 months of being ill with double pneumonia. My understanding of living with chronic illness has reached a new level. My cardiologist has changed my meds--he's not happy with my BP, and my blood work is moving the wrong way overall. If this change doesn't work (I'm at max dosage), he'll have to start stacking drugs. My liver likes to eat drugs, so we may just have to deal with high BP. I've lost 10 lbs recently, but I'm still, what, 30 lbs overweight. Wife and I started lifting again. I find that twice a week is what it takes to work on my overall fitness. About a month ago, I fell with a chainsaw in my hands. I managed to drop it right, but I fell left over some elevated landscape bricks with rough edges. I will have scars over my left knee from the deep scrapes. They only bled for 4 hours. I am working on my paperwork backlog. I hope to be caught up by the time school starts in the fall.

Lou, the best thing I've done for my health, EVER, was to give up law. The transformation is quick and amazing. You may still be clinging to some legal aspect somewhere or something. Otherwise, maybe it's just time to kick the bucket? Joke, joke.

Not sure what your job is, but it seems you need to destress. You got lucky with the saw accident, life is telling you you're too occupied to be focused on the moment ;) (psycho babble). I'm glad you got better from pneumonia (what is double pneumonia?!) - working out and being outside is best cure for most of modern ilnesses. Work at it and good luck!

Lou

Explorer
Lou, the best thing I've done for my health, EVER, was to give up law. The transformation is quick and amazing. You may still be clinging to some legal aspect somewhere or something. Otherwise, maybe it's just time to kick the bucket? Joke, joke.

The wife wants me to inactivate my law license. I'm resisting. One of my buddies was just elected President-Elect of the State Bar. I may be asked to serve on a committee.

Lou

Explorer
Not sure what your job is, but it seems you need to destress. You got lucky with the saw accident, life is telling you you're too occupied to be focused on the moment ;) (psycho babble). I'm glad you got better from pneumonia (what is double pneumonia?!) - working out and being outside is best cure for most of modern ilnesses. Work at it and good luck!

In 2016, I managed a small law firm with 15 employees, and only 4 staff.

I tested positive for two different types of parasitic bacteria. You heard of Legionnaire's Disease? There are three different bacteria in this strange grouping. I test [HI]very, very[/HI] positive for the [HI]antibodies for the[/HI] other two, not Legionnaire's. [HI]That was a sign of an active infection.[/HI] They are not too hard to treat, takes 30 days, twice a day, of a older antibiotic. But these buggers invade the cells and therefore don't cause an immune system response immediately. I was seriously ill for 7 weeks, but I thought I was over it and recovering. Blood tests showed that I was still infected 7 months later.

Law was stressful, so now I teach high school math. Not the best idea to cut stress....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases