OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Thanks Scotley. It's definitely going to take some brain power to make a post to keep up with these guys lol.

Yes, last year I celebrated my 11th annual 29th birthday. I've been told I don't look or act my age... I'll take it.

As for Fenris, my daughter thinks he's 97. Probably has to do with the skunk stripe in his beard lol.

51 isn't old btw. It's all in the attitude. ;)

My beard is salt and peppah. So I was only off by a few years then.

As for attitude, then I should be like 14? picture023.jpg

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
As for Fenris, my daughter thinks he's 97. Probably has to do with the skunk stripe in his beard lol.
Oh, that's LOW, Queenie! My beard was almostr totally black when I first grew it 10-12 years ago. Should have kept it, but I shaved. Regrew it starting in about last September. Now it's mostly salt, with a sprinkling of pepper. The 'stache has fared a bit better, but only a bit.

Old!? Ha, your what - 29? all the rest are like 40 to 50's. I hear Fenrus is 165-ish! *snicker* Actually I am probably the eldest one at 51. I may have 11 operations and a good dozen or so post op procedures under my belt, I bet Leif tops that.
I only remember about 4 or 5 operations. Maybe seven. Of course, the really tricky ones were done while I was in a coma, so.... There had to be at least 3 done to fix what was busted while I had my snooze button punched. I didn't count the simple stuff like broken bones, but come to think of it, I needed extensive work on one knee and one ankle, too, so that's propbably at least 4 more right there. I was 26 at the time of the Great Crash, and I'm happy to report that I've almost reached the 21st anniversary of my "second birthday".

WAITAMINNIT??!! Are we Bragging about this or looking for sympathy? ALMS??

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Oh, that's LOW, Queenie! My beard was almostr totally black when I first grew it 10-12 years ago. Should have kept it, but I shaved. Regrew it starting in about last September. Now it's mostly salt, with a sprinkling of pepper. The 'stache has fared a bit better, but only a bit.

I find salt and pepper very distinguished ;-)

I only remember about 4 or 5 operations. Maybe seven. Of course, the really tricky ones were done while I was in a coma, so.... There had to be at least 3 done to fix what was busted while I had my snooze button punched. I didn't count the simple stuff like broken bones, but come to think of it, I needed extensive work on one knee and one ankle, too, so that's propbably at least 4 more right there. I was 26 at the time of the Great Crash, and I'm happy to report that I've almost reached the 21st anniversary of my "second birthday".

WAITAMINNIT??!! Are we Bragging about this or looking for sympathy? ALMS??

I'm afraid to ask what happened. To both of you. And, how did we end up with a whole bunch of people with major medical issues???

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases