D&D 5E Pathguy's 5th Edition Character Generator

ren1999

First Post
I had problems selecting skills for the Rogue class.

Kira3696.Tripod.Com My 5E Tracker that works on Firefox Beta Android.

Kalshane

First Post
I've been using it for awhile, and while it's a little clunky in spots, it works pretty well.

I've also run into situations where it doesn't want to accept my skill or language selections and move on (not just with rogues). I haven't figured out what prompts that. That said, you can still go through the rest of the generator and create the sheet, it will just have a note on it that it's incomplete.

I've also seen some random weirdness (Nature clerics getting the Light domain power, skills getting assigned to the wrong attribute, etc) but it's very rare.

ren1999

First Post
I knew about the generator but did not know the path guy was still active. I was impressed with how fast he got the PHB details up to generate characters.

kira3696.tripod.com

Degutis

Villager
I've been using it for awhile, and while it's a little clunky in spots, it works pretty well.

I've also run into situations where it doesn't want to accept my skill or language selections and move on (not just with rogues). I haven't figured out what prompts to
write my paper. That said, you can still go through the rest of the generator and create the sheet, it will just have a note on it that it's incomplete.

I've also seen some random weirdness (Nature clerics getting the Light domain power, skills getting assigned to the wrong attribute, etc) but it's very rare.

I tried it years ago, and as far as I remember I reported bugs to scalpel_blade@yahoo.com in case someone is looking for this info. I'm working on dragons now (savage species). Any experience with those? Sorry for the bump.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases