[Vile] (Sanity loss warning) LOTR: TRotK: Very Bad News

William Ronald

Explorer
This is a hoot!

I would like to see Jar Jar smashed by an Oliphaunt, or go one on one with the Balrog. (Normally, I support the good guys. However, in Jar Jar's case, I am rooting for the Balrog.)

Walter_J

First Post
Ya know, when I first saw the title to this thread I thought someone was starting some half-baked, half-witted rumour that "The Return of the King" was canceled, or something to that effect. When I clicked on the title, I thought I was prepared for anything. I really did. Then I caught a glimpse of the thing that should not be.

"Curses on the BryonDees'! We hates 'em! We hates 'em forever!!!

I'm going to go get good and drunk now, maybe grab hold of a precious or three and hopefully by tomorrow I'll forget this thread ever existed...

PS. LOL!

Gez

First Post
It made a long time I havn't gone to BB spot. The last time I checked the site, it was when they published the press release that Microsoft bought evil from Satan. They made it into a T-shirt now; maybe we'll see Jar-Jaromir T-shirts soon. Yikes !

Timothy

First Post
OMG, this is just too funny!

Use the force, Frodo

I can see Gandalf and Saruman argueing about if Frodo has to be trained or not, hehehe

GMSkarka

Explorer
Funny thing is, my fiancee is a professional costumer who has been promising to make me a version of Boromir's outfit for about a year now....

I showed that picture to her yesterday, and without blinking she says "sayyyyy.....that's a great shot of the costume....."

:D

GMS

Remove ads