New Jersey - Group seeking players for Pathfinder and 5E in NNJ

Chris633

Explorer
Our current group is looking for 1 additional member. We play a weekly game mostly on Oovoo (Video Conference) and Fantasy Grounds with an occasional live game on weekends. Live games are usually once every month or two on a Saturday when all group members can free up their schedule. We usually play in Stirling or Parsippany NJ. The weekly online game is every Wednesday night 8pm to 10:30pm.

We are currently playing a Fifth Edition game. We are doing a fair amount of plane and world hopping (Forgotten Realms, Eberron, ect.. are all fair game). I am running the 5E game and favor running longer campaigns with overarching and interconnecting plots. I love developing interesting characters, relationships and plot threads. This game is currently at 10th level.

We are also currently playing a game in the Eberron campaign world using Pathfinder. It is a street level game based in Sharn. This game is run by our other DM who favors more problem-of-the-week storytelling. We are currently at 6th level.

We are also known to dabble in Savage Worlds and other systems for one shots. I recently ran some Deadlands one-shots. I may at some point run a Deadlands campaign (Weird West or Hell on Earth).

The current players are ages ranging from 20s to 50s and we tend toward role playing with more complex story lines and style of play. That's just a nice way of saying that they are "R" rated. Given the choice between role playing and strict adherence to rules we lean more towards role playing. We are a pretty easy going group and get along with most people.

Currently we have two GMs, but are open to let others share the GMing.

Feel free to email me at pathtoeberron@gmail.com

Last edited:

Wystan

Explorer
I live a bit more North of there (Paterson Area) but am interested in finding a group to play with (prefer the Face to Face games) so the monthly/semi monthly interests me...

Will also send a PM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases