5E If WotC is outsourcing official 5E material to 3PP, What is WotC working on? - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)

Quote Originally Posted by Parmandur View Post
    We have player options in WGtE: that doesn't mean that we have all of the potential player options that we may see in the new book. Additional races or subclasses are very, very possible.

And we have none of the quite numerous Eberron specific monsters.

I'll put down that we will see as much new crunch in this new book as Ravnica, maybe more.
    Just curious, but what Player Options that we don't have already (not Including Artificer), do you think we will get in it? How many playable races are left for Eberron that haven't been released? Gnolls?

Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

Quote Originally Posted by gyor View Post
    Just curious, but what Player Options that we don't have already (not Including Artificer), do you think we will get in it? How many playable races are left for Eberron that haven't been released? Gnolls?
    Gnolls, for sure: WGtE discusses role-playing Gnolls, but gives no stats. Honestly any given "monster" race, as they fit in Eberron better than most settings. Subclasses, beyond the Artificer, would fit easily. Given that they are hiring more designers, and this book looks like the focus of the work for the big designers like Crawford and Welch for this year, I expect this will be quite crunchy.

Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

Quote Originally Posted by gyor View Post
    I will not claim any real familiarity with the material, but I just looked, and there 56 published Prestige Classes for Eberron in 3.5. I am sure some percentage would make good subclasses for 5E.
    XP gyor gave XP for this post

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Quote Originally Posted by Parmandur View Post
    I will not claim any real familiarity with the material, but I just looked, and there 56 published Prestige Classes for Eberron in 3.5. I am sure some percentage would make good subclasses for 5E.
    The things I would do for a Silver Pyromancer and a full Warforged Juggernaut would make Klondike feel dirty.
    Laugh Parmandur, Azzy laughed with this post

Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Quote Originally Posted by vecna00 View Post
    The things I would do for a Silver Pyromancer and a full Warforged Juggernaut would make Klondike feel dirty.
    You win a internet. Hell, you win two internets. I applaud.
    XP vecna00 gave XP for this post

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    You win a internet. Hell, you win two internets. I applaud.
    I've gone on record saying something similar about getting an official 5e Spelljammer ruleset!

Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Quote Originally Posted by vecna00 View Post
    I've gone on record saying something similar about getting an official 5e Spelljammer ruleset!
    I hope it comes eventually. I was never a fan of Spelljammer, myself (despite owning a fair bit of it), but I'd like to see all settings get support--even if it's only mechanical support.