5E Looking for Pregenerated D&D Characters? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My apologies if this post is in the wrong thread, but are people creating new pre-gens with the
    Sword Coast Adventurers Guide content? I've been looking and looking, and I've only been able to
    locate the old fan made material that was created and ported from the Wizards site. Please advise.

You can also find Pregens on WWW.DigitalDungeonMaster.com (I Believe this replaced Tabletopping.net)

Novice (Lvl 1)

Kavynn,
    Wow, I've been looking for pre-gens for a year! Thanks because I found every variant and over several hundred choices!

Nice resources, thank you!

Superhero (Lvl 15)

I posted this link a while back, but maybe it got lost in the great munch of 2016:

https://olddungeonmaster.com/2014/10...racter-sheets/

This site has a level 1 character sheet for each class/race combo in the PHB.

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

I really like the "WotC's forums" characters, they have a good mix of abilities and heavy backstory. I had looked at printing off the ones from the Official page, but when I looked at the characters I really didn't like them as something to hand to new players. The WOTC mage, for example, doesn't have any of the fun and interesting cantrips like mage hand, minor illusion, or prestidigitation, it's just got a variety of attacks. I would really want to encourage a new player to interact with the world organically instead of video-game style, so would much rather give them one solid attack and a variety of 'not direct damage' cantrips to experiment with.

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Quote Originally Posted by OverlordOcelot View Post
    I really like the "WotC's forums" characters, they have a good mix of abilities and heavy backstory. I had looked at printing off the ones from the Official page, but when I looked at the characters I really didn't like them as something to hand to new players. The WOTC mage, for example, doesn't have any of the fun and interesting cantrips like mage hand, minor illusion, or prestidigitation, it's just got a variety of attacks. I would really want to encourage a new player to interact with the world organically instead of video-game style, so would much rather give them one solid attack and a variety of 'not direct damage' cantrips to experiment with.
    I totally agree. One of the appeals of D&D is that it isnt a video game.