D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Nicholai Bush

First Post
I would really appreciate Shillelagh as a weapon option. I almost always use that for melee. I know the stats, but some times forget when my prof bonus is bumped. I use you AWESOME work as my reference.

SansMoins

Explorer
I would really appreciate Shillelagh as a weapon option. I almost always use that for melee. I know the stats, but some times forget when my prof bonus is bumped. I use you AWESOME work as my reference.

On the start sheet, under attacks, use "Attack Spell (*)". Where * is the stat you are using. On the bottoms of that section is an override where you can name it what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

murph3010

Villager
Hi was using forged anvil today noticed favored enemy for ranger hasn't been updated. So the +2 you get isn't logged anywhere. thought i would let you know if you missed it. Or i have somehow. Great work it makes my life so much easier ! thank you so much!

Last edited:

Nicholai Bush

First Post
On the start sheet, under attacks, use "Attack Spell (*)". Where * is the stat you are using. On the bottoms of that section is an override where you can name it what you want.

Yeah...I did a similar thing by overriding club with name, bonuses, etcs...I also have the dueling fighting style which stacks and not available w/ spell attacks. But thank you and keep up the great work

Last edited:

basilforth

Explorer
Wild Shape Feature Request

Awesome tool. I am so appreciative for it being available.

Feature request. Start Tab, Wild Shape section far down on the left.

Would it be possible to add customization to the Wild Shape Function. For example, allow user input to determine how many Wild Shape uses are available per day? Would also be nice to be able to toggle the Limitations: no flying on and off.

Attachments

• wild shape.PNG
    wild shape.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 359

Sjappo

Villager
Has anyone made custom output sheets with bigger letters?

I do love the sheet but I'm getting a bit older and the characters on the sheets are really tiny. Combine that with not ideal lighting and reflective sleeves and the sheets become pretty much unreadable for me. I wouldn't mind more pages for the total sheet. There is some redundant information on the sheets that could be skipped in favor for readability for the elderly ;) I've been fiddling with the custom sheet and unlocking and editing the sheets themselves. But that is a lot of work and, frankly, I don't have the time.

So if anyone fiddled with the sheets to get the characters bigger and is willing to share , I would be most grateful.

basilforth

Explorer
Has anyone made custom output sheets with bigger letters?

I do love the sheet but I'm getting a bit older and the characters on the sheets are really tiny. Combine that with not ideal lighting and reflective sleeves and the sheets become pretty much unreadable for me. I wouldn't mind more pages for the total sheet. There is some redundant information on the sheets that could be skipped in favor for readability for the elderly ;) I've been fiddling with the custom sheet and unlocking and editing the sheets themselves. But that is a lot of work and, frankly, I don't have the time.

So if anyone fiddled with the sheets to get the characters bigger and is willing to share , I would be most grateful.

Greetings! I hear ya in the small print brother! Have you tried printing in landscape orientation rather than portrait? May also play with margins to get a nice divide on the page break.

mitchella35

First Post
Ranger Unearthed Arcana

Good Evening,

Firstly, I would like to say how wonderful this sheet is. Since we found it, it's been the only sheet my group are actually willing to use. It simplifies so much and thank you for all your efforts creating it.

I noted on the sheet for the v2.00 build 10 that you have the Deep Stalker from the Revised Ranger options released, but none of the other changes appear to be available to choose. The Beast Master Fixes, Favoured Enemy and Terrain fixes are both absent and all the descriptions and math use the original source book. Are there plans to implement a selection of which option (PHB or Revised Ranger) to use in a similar manner to Variant Human for example?

futrtrubl

Explorer
Good Evening,

Firstly, I would like to say how wonderful this sheet is. Since we found it, it's been the only sheet my group are actually willing to use. It simplifies so much and thank you for all your efforts creating it.

I noted on the sheet for the v2.00 build 10 that you have the Deep Stalker from the Revised Ranger options released, but none of the other changes appear to be available to choose. The Beast Master Fixes, Favoured Enemy and Terrain fixes are both absent and all the descriptions and math use the original source book. Are there plans to implement a selection of which option (PHB or Revised Ranger) to use in a similar manner to Variant Human for example?

It's done as an example custom subclass to show you how to do it. As has been said in the FAQ and on previous pages he will not add unofficial content, UA content being unofficial.

Adolann

First Post
Yeah...I did a similar thing by overriding club with name, bonuses, etcs...I also have the dueling fighting style which stacks and not available w/ spell attacks. But thank you and keep up the great work

Remember that you can used named fields in the overrides area. So, if you want something have your Wisdom as the attack stat, you can override the Attack Bonus to be "=ProfBonus+WISMod", and it will automatically update when your Proficiency bonus or Wisdom modifier changes. Overriding damage to use Wisdom, you'd have to do something like "=Concatenate("1d8+",WISMod)"

Spending a little time with learning the various bonus/mod names (or just taking a guess and scrolling through Excel autocomplete) really shows just home customizable this tool can be. And just how amazing ForgedAnvil is with spreadsheet coding. :)

Remove ads