D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

David Montoya

First Post
Unearthed Aracan adds

First off, let me tell you that I love this app. I love to use it to build "What ifs", it is great for making sure everything is right.
I was wondering if you were going to add the various Unearthed Arcana class updates. If you ever want help working on this, whether putting in new content or what ever, I'm a data architect. This is the best I've come across and I'd love to help where I can.

Thanks.

David.

Hydraaa

First Post
This may be a bit of work.
Monks get the ability to cast spells at various subclass levels for ki. When a 3rd level shadow monk gets minor illusion, it shows on the spell casting sheet. Should the non cantrip spells that a monk acquires be available in the drop down boxes on the spellcasting tab?.
I know the can be typed I'm manually to list on csiii. A list would prevent typos on this.

Hydraaa

First Post
On text for monk 4 elements lv 6, move 'that' to next line to avoid unnessary wrap

A 5th level element monk can add ki to a spell to raise the level up to an increasing max by monk level I do not see this

Ki empowered strikes, move 'attacks' to next line to avoid unnecessary wrap

Last edited:

dorpond

Explorer
Hey team! I tried to search for this answer but couldn't find anything. I have multiclassed casters, so my spell lists are beyond the 25 limit. How can I fit all the spells I have?

FYI: I print the sheets out for game.

Conandar

Explorer
Hey team! I tried to search for this answer but couldn't find anything. I have multiclassed casters, so my spell lists are beyond the 25 limit. How can I fit all the spells I have?

FYI: I print the sheets out for game.

Since you are multiclassing caster classes it is very unlikely that you will ever have the highest level spells (7th-9th) available, so use those list spaces as overflow space for lower level spells. Use the override to the name of the list (Level 1 pg 2, Level 2 pg 2, etc.), and you will have to manually type in the spell names.

Jonas Chang

First Post
I love this thing. I'm having problems with the import function. Is it working properly? The page seems to load my old sheets but then doesn't populate anything.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases