D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Conandar

Explorer
I believe the Character Generator is behaving appropriately. At first level, the Celestial subclass adds 2 spells (cure wounds, guiding bolt) to the warlock spell list, allowing you to have more choice for your known spells. I don't see any wording that indicates additional known spells (beyond the light and sacred flame cantrips).

I concur with AnotherCrappyDM. The cantrips, Light and Sacred Flame, are given in addition to the warlocks normal selection and do not count against the normal limit. The spells (as opposed to cantrips) are just expanded choices and the warlock does not get additional known spells, just more choices of what they can know. They still can only cast two spells per short rest (or 3 or 4 at higher levels), and the number of known spells does not increase.

jensgw

First Post
Awesome keep it up!
Quick bug report 2.28 Beta 6, Spellcasting sheet: Warlock Mystic Arcanum (6 - 9) spell selection is empty. Selection works for levels 1 - 5.

Awesome keep it up!
Quick bug report 2.28 Beta 6, Spellcasting sheet: Warlock Mystic Arcanum (6 - 9) spell selection is empty. Selection works for levels 1 - 5.

Fixed in Beta 7.

Bug I believe, unless I'm just missing some change. Somewhere between 2.27 and 2.28, it lost the ability to select Mystic Arcanum spells for the Warlock from level 11 onward. No spells populate in the pull down list.
Good catch. Fixed in Beta 7.

KimoKhan

First Post
Feat: Ritual Caster. Requires Intel 13 or Wisdom 13, but sheet does not enforce that. I have been able to select it with a Wisdom 10 and Intel 10.

Paladijn

Villager
Feat: Ritual Caster. Requires Intel 13 or Wisdom 13, but sheet does not enforce that. I have been able to select it with a Wisdom 10 and Intel 10.

Hi KimoKhan,

The sheet should present the Prerequisite, but won't prevent you from selecting the feat (in the current version)

Ritual Caster.PNG

Remove ads