7 Years of D&D Stories? And a "Big Reveal" Coming?

When asked what he was working on, WotC's Chris Perkins revealed a couple of juicy tidbits. They're not much, but they're certainly tantalizing. Initially, he said that "Our marketing team has a big reveal in the works", and followed that up separately with "Right now I'm working on the next seven years of D&D stories". What all that might mean is anybody's guess, but it sounds like there are plans for D&D stretching into the foreseeable future! Thanks to Barantor for the scoop!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reynard

Legend
A publishing strategy built entirely around "stories" holds little or no interest to me. Not that there aren't a place for those, but I am worried that is *all* we'll get -- one AP at a time with tie ins to the video games, novels, comics and board games with no smaller modules, no Dragon or Dungeon and no well detailed campaign setting publications. I mean, only time will tell, but the mention of "D&D stories" leans that way, I think.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Dad
D&D 5 Forever!!!
Haters will hate, but D&D will always triumph!

Anyway, hoping that CP is working on the Mega Multiverse Compendium of D&D Worlds (5e).

Last edited by a moderator:

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
A publishing strategy built entirely around "stories" holds little or no interest to me. Not that there aren't a place for those, but I am worried that is *all* we'll get -- one AP at a time with tie ins to the video games, novels, comics and board games with no smaller modules, no Dragon or Dungeon and no well detailed campaign setting publications. I mean, only time will tell, but the mention of "D&D stories" leans that way, I think.

Whelp... better move over to Pathfinder then...

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases