(eom) couple of questions

trentonjoe

Explorer
I think I remember reading these answers before but I cannot find them now!

1. How do you duplicate Identify ?

2. How do monsters energy resistance get handled. Nothing has air resitance 20, it hardly seems fair that my new PC can effect everything!

Thanks!

Dave Blewer

First Post
1. Identify is part of the Detect Magic skill.

2. This is a bit of a problem, The Abjure Air list will protect from Air damage. Beyond that I suggest that you make decisions based upon differing creatures, If the creature seems to have an air element to them will probably have some sort of protection to air spells.

Remember also that Ice, Lightning, Sonic and Void using creatures could also have some sort of protection to air damage (Elemental Protection table 4.1 on page 10).

trentonjoe

Explorer
Dave Blewer said:

2. This is a bit of a problem, The Abjure Air list will protect from Air damage. Beyond that I suggest that you make decisions based upon differing creatures, If the creature seems to have an air element to them will probably have some sort of protection to air spells.

Remember also that Ice, Lightning, Sonic and Void using creatures could also have some sort of protection to air damage (Elemental Protection table 4.1 on page 10).

What about MM demons and devils? or celestials? you kinda have to rework everything right?

Remove ads